General - page 651

I'm trying to update my phone number from an older redundant phone number under my security settings to a new current phone number. When attempting to do this it asks you to confirm a code sent to the old phone number as well as the new phone number as part of the security check . I have no way of
Hello to everyone. I want to create an indicator by combining two indicators. I do not know the variable types of the indicators I will combine. How do I select the variable types of the indicators with a dropdown (int, double, string, bool)
Hi guys! I'm having a hard time with MAXLOTSIZE.. My broker does not allow Lots greater than 200.00. So, when my MM calculates a greater lot than 200 would give me error 131. What i Really would appreciate a help is to split the order about to be sent in as many as my margin and risk factor allows
Quick question. I am trying to write an EA that will record datetime and bid price data at each tick tick, and store this data only for the most recent x number of seconds. (IE the ea uses the tick data from the previous 20 seconds to make decisions on trading.) Since I do not know how many ticks
What I mean is counting peaks. I know zig zag is widely used for this. But I find the depth setting a little too inaccurate. They can find good peaks but they also miss peaks even on the lowest settings. Does anyone know a better way? I have a very good trading strategy I want to code, but it
im looking for a very simple indicator, one that puts a small dotted line for the current week hi and low and previous weeks, any suggestions
  pending orders  (8)
hello anyone here trades using pending orders only
  File Write txt  (16   1 2)
Hi I have the following function in the Expert, which begins to write the values of some indicators, when I open an order, but the problem is that while the order is open write line by line until the order is closed, I am trying to use the OrderOpenTime () = Time Current, with the intention of Write
  Let's build a mini grail!?  (354   1 2 3 4 5 ... 35 36)
The actual sentence is in the title. What it's about and who I am. I've been away from forex for about 10 years now. But first of all, you can't see much from a distance... and I've had time to think... And the incessant crises with inflation... So I decided to do some experiments with forex. And in
i need to measure a distance from a peak on a custom curve the problem is that the curve value changes with the parameters i use. sometimes it can be from -50 to +100 or from 1.213 to 1.214 for example so my question is : how to compute a value that would be visually the same distance from a peak
Hi, Recently started looking at my EA's after a few years break and struggling a little with some of my code. When I switched from using a Standard account to an ECN broker I remember having to add extra code into my Market Order process, where I needed to place the Market order and then Modify the
  Paying for freelancing.  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I never take freelance work, but it just so happened that an order came in. After going through a lot of unexpected stages with approvals, etc., I ended up with a 7-day freeze on my funds. And why is this done I can not understand? After all, the customer and the contractor agreed to everything
hi anyone has this expert "Close at Profit - expert for MetaTrader 5"
Question: Run terminal and open multi charts with EA settings by command line. I need to deploy the EA on many terminals, each terminal open several charts with EA and different setting files. For example, run EA on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF .... in different charts and with different set files
I've been practicing on demo for awhile. How do I delete my demo accounts from Web Terminal
hey guyz this indicator tested by me in tf m1 and h1 it not repaints....... enjoy braintrend2sig.ex4
Hello everybody, I think I found a bug in the tester about the 3-day-swap. The 3-day-swap is Wednesday. If the day changes from Tuesday to Wednesday I am charged the triple swap and if the day changes from Wednesday to Thursday I am charged for the triple swap again. Is this a bug or correct? If it
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| metro.mq5 |//| Copyright 2019, Swarthy|//| https://www.mql5.com
Never had a problem in 10 years downloading indicators on MT4 Carry out usual procedure Have you got MT4 answer YES Then I get this window Open URL:MQL4 Buy Protocol This is on free indicators But nothing loads Driving me nuts I am logged in to MQL5 and profile shows ok No reply from service desk
I set ZigZag settings on H1 12,5,3. If I want to see ZigZag H1 settings 12,5,3 on Daily chart, how do I configure that settings? 12,5,3 * 24 ??? or 12*24,5,3, 12,5,3 settings for Daily chart, that points too far each one. So I want to see many points on Daily chart (for H1)
Hi, Is possible create an app with button "Copy" and this button open a mt5 mobile app and autocomplete a new trade information? Thanks
  Expert Advisor  (4)
Hello Forum Members, I am totally new to programming and trying to learn it to test indicators with expert advisor. I read the article step by step guide to writing an expert advisor in mql 5 for beginners and mostly copied the code from it. Below code doesn't do what I intend to do. I think it has
Hello [see attached] I'm getting a script error when attempting to install purchased EA. Please assist. Thank you. Richard
I've been testing signal subscription on my demo account and now I want to trade on my REAL account. Is it possible without paying for another subscription? 
Hi all, Could I ask, if I already have a list of entry prices and I want to test exit prices using various tp and sl targets ( maybe +30 pips from entry etc.) using say D1 historical data, how should I go about doing it? Thanks
Hi, I have money deposited on the site, when I want to make the purchase of a software using the same money it asks me for a password at the end of the procedure, could I know which password should I enter? Thanks for any replies
Hi everyone, i had purchase a product from the MQL 5. However, when i login to my same MQL5 account on my mt4 platform and open the Purchased tab of the Market section, it show this message: "unable to get property 'title' of undefined or null reference". can you guys help me to solve it? thanks
Yes, No, Interested, Not anymore
Hello, first time posting here. In fact this is my first time connecting my alerts to my mobile phone. So, I'm using <Deleted> for my signals. I'm pretty new to using it. I'm using it on my demo account. So I've got it all connected and it's working swell. All except for the fact that when the
Hello everyone,I want to put every detail mt4 picture of my trading journals here to sum up my mistakes,record step growth cautiously,and I hope to discuss it with you.do you know it conforms to the rules of the forum? Thank you for your reply