General - page 610

iCustom problem  (5)
Hello, i have been trying for some time to transfer the buffers of one iCustom Indicator to another. The problem is that the arrows then appear with every candlestick, which is wrong. It seems to be related to the iCustom function, so I think it is a bug on the part of MetaQuotes, but I am not sure
  MQL5 Password  (1)
Hi, I have forgotten my MQL5 password. How do I get a new one. denisjohn
I'm a little confused about something. I'm still learning to code so I haven't actually attempted this yet but I have previously done it with excel. I just need some clarification on something. Which variables are part of the equation to calculate position size? Suppose my account is in USD, then
https://charts.mql5.com/24/240/eurusd-m1-xm-global-limited.png
Hi! I am experiencing very strange error which never happened with me. This message keep appearing all the time. 2020.04.14 11:18:49.588 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 London 01' 2020.04.14 11:19:11.806 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server 'MQL5 London 06' 2020.04.14
How can i over come my currency signal not to keep being broken on the trading chart
Hi everybody. Everyone, can I ask if my account balance is much smaller than the provider account balance, will the copy work
  Signal Provider  (13   1 2)
My seller status has now been confirmed and have created my own signal, what next? I don't know what to do again to have my subscription status allowed. Do I have to do anything again or you will do the rest? Thanks, Isaac
  Current Status  (135   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
This first post is an overview of current development of FXFisherman. I update this post on regular basis, so that you can get informed without wasting much time reading unnecessary posts. Enjoy! Basic Filters for every systemFinished: 100%Core FiltersFinished: 50% (On paused)...
Hi guys I am looking for a currency strength meter indicator for MT5. Thanks a lot
Hi, I can not find EuroTrader server? neither in MT4 nor in MT5...what shall I do
Hi guys and girls, this is actually my first post here. Could somebody please point me in the right direction to download a M and W pattern recognition indicator.(if it exists) thanx
Hi, I am new to MT5 and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to create a custom optimization parameter based on the following. What I am looking for is how to optimize an EA based on the best combination which provides the best results in terms of units of risk. I'll explain it: Let's say I
Hello, i would like to create an indicator that checks on H1 and M15 whether Low<MovingAverage is and also the price closes above the Moving Average. I have tried it for some time, but no arrows are shown and the Moving Average is not calculated. Does anyone know a solution for the problem? Thanks
I have purchased a month for an FBS hosting, but it has remained in migration required, I have never had a window to perform the migration, how I can migrate now if I don't have any way to do it? I got this: 2020.04.13 01:18:57.246 Virtual Hosting: 6121190 your environment is not synchronized with
Hello everyone, Thank you for helping. (i just started learning MQL5 few days ago) I'm trying to find my way in the documentation, it is so big. Maybe you can help me with this. I'm trying to make my own linreg(source, lenght) function. maybe you have some advices or you know if there is a least
  Vps  (1)
I have been using mql5 vps for 1 month and it is about to run out. I want to extend more, how to do
Hello, can the <product name removed> be used with a tick chart for futures trading
Hey, I want to count the number of bars it has been since the last MA crossover. Example chart below, which would have the answer of 12 bars including the current bar. is there anybody help me
  "Waiting for update"  (18   1 2)
The cahrts all say waiting for update. The data feed is live (good) but no charts are updating I tryed to signe up for new account and that does same things (3 times) Is there anything I can do?
  Crowded EA text  (1)
Hi I installed a hedging EA on MT4 platform using FXChoice as my broker with an ECN demo account. It appears to function, but I noticed that all the text is crammed together in the left and right sides of the screen. It's the only EA running. How can I add space between the lines of text so that it
Hello Please assist me with settings on how to set my volume to work. I have more than one Brokers using MT5 now my problem I tried to set volume indicator to Binary.com indicator but the way it showing is not similar to other MT5. What must I do because if I compare settings with other MT5's are
Hi coder... I am developing a new style hedge trading robot, in which I want to change the Order Comment when order close (in the line after the closing of order, while order is previously selected for orderclose function)... is this possible
hola buenas, alguien sabe o tiene un indicador donde me ponga los pips de una media movil al ask o bid? necesito que el indicador para metatrader 4 me vaya calculando la distancia de los pips de mi media movil ( periodos la que sea, si es posible que se pueda cambiar)al precio ask o bid en directo(
Hello, I would like to know how to browse all the currencies available for my EA in mql5. void OnTick() { for(int i=0;i<SymbolsTotal(1);i++) { Print("SYMBOL: ",SymbolName(i,1)," Found At: ",i); } } When i test it (F5), i select in Settings -> Symbols -> All Symbols from Market Watch
  Custom signal  (3)
hi, I follow this link "https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/691" to create Myoiwn Signal. There's no errors compilation, but in execution i face the following issue: cannot load "examples\\MACD.ex5" [4002]. here after the Cindicator initialisations, anyone can help me. Thank you and regards Hamid bool
Dear MQL5 and members, Im a Provider and I have question, about my capital/lotsize and Followers capital/lotsize ratio (I will abbreviate it as C/L). As i know mql5 calculate follower lotsize based on that ratio. Case 1: My capital is $100 open 1 lotsize (C/L=100) and that trade have float profit is
Hi, if i subscribe to some EA and monthly sumscription is 10$, what if subscription increases to 20$? what Will happen, Will it charge me automaticaly 20$, becouse when i subscribed to EA the price was 10$ and i market that i Will be paying monthly automaticaly. another question is if i subscribe to
  BB Channels indicator  (20   1 2)
Hi all, I have been enjoying this forum a lot and decided that it's time for me to share one of my best indicators. It's basically a abstracted version of multi period bollinger bands. Below are few screenshots and indicator source file is attached. How it works? It's kind of simple if you know how...
Hi, I use this code for open an order OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.01, Bid, 3, 0, 0, "ORDER SELL", 10001,0, Red); and use this code for close order: OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Ask, 3, Red); The Ask value for close point is upper than particular candle(Attached file): What is the