General - page 608

Hi, How can I send request feature to Metatrader5 Developer Team I would like request feature about Backtesting with custom LEVERAGE Level for backtesting , MT5 on Strategy Tester still not work correct with simulation, may be need to add custom LEVERAGE Level for can useful it like (example) $1 -
Good morning, i need to know how much the platform will automatically pick up the next renewal of VPS rent . Is the value under Price column in My Subscribsion tab? Tyvm for your answer
i have a question i suscribe in a signal to automatic ttrade what i need do to start
  EA as a signal  (6)
What is to stop someone using one of the EAs available here and providing a signal with it for the copying service
Hi, Can anyone help to understand why my VPS's not sending emails with indicator alert placed onto MT4? I got 2 different VPS providers and both of them refuse to send email, properly configured in Option>Email settings. I got the same email SMTP settings on my laptop and it works fine. However MT4
Hi guys, if I set a pending order and a trailing stop on it, I am wondering if trailing stop will be kept when the position will be active. Thanks
Hi everyone, I'm trying to prepare an expert which is able to do sell and buy in particular strategy. My program is working properly on Strategy Tester but in real situations I'm getting several positions which are completely the same. My desired timeframe is H4 and it means the expert can't open
  Number Bars  (2)
Hello everyone, I would like to creat a indicator that number the bars of the char each pre-established number of bar. tks =]
is there anyone can help with the tools which can turn our indicator into EA
Hi all, if you have any ideas about this topic or know articles in this area please share it here
Hello, I have a few terminals open on my laptop with i7 8 generation and 16 gb ram. The terminals are all logged in in the same trade account. There are indicators running on the chart that send emails to my outlook. The problem is that only 1 terminal can send this these emails. When I have
Dear experienced traders, Below is catch up from one signal. The red bar was full all the Equity, but it still have balance. I don't really understand the meaning of the red bar and green bar. Do you know any detail information about that? Thanks and best regards, Sky
Hi. my problem is here. when I add my expert to chart this Alert come continuously: "Error copying Moving Average indicator buffer - error:",GetLastError()" all of codes are in below. I would be appreciate if you could test this expert and guide me. thanks. if(CopyBuffer(adxHandle,0,0,3,adxVal)<0
Sir I have given an order for for period converter as per prder term developer complit the job within 2 day   now 4 days completed but the developer not complete the job nor giving any reply  please guide me what to do in such condition
hi guys seems i dont get the correct answer out of copybuffer for some reason can anyone shed a light on this plz double MACD_Array[];double MACD_SIGNAL_Array[]; ArraySetAsSeries(MACD_Array,true);ArraySetAsSeries(MACD_SIGNAL_Array,true);int MACD_Handle=iMACD(_Symbol,_Period,8,17,9,PRICE_CLOSE);int
Does anyone know how to download an indicator from marketplace to a mt4 located on a VPS ? Thank you
Hi everyone, I searched around but couldn't find anything that answers my question, so appreciate if anyone can help me with this problem. I have created two custom symbols for Brent Oil and WTI oil by adding 1M bars. Now I'm trying to create another custom symbol by dividing Brent over WTI. Here is
[Deleted]
I try use optimization arg to set signal test > all arg and range is the same. But the result is not same as optimization ? Why I also try use save setting and load it to avoid human error. Is there something shoud notice
Hi, is there any kind of API that I can use to retrieve balance and equity for my account? Thanks
Hi all, I would like to know if there is a way to read or get for example the parameters of RSI in runtime as image below
Hi Guys, I have recently had a problem when downloading EA's to the correct file location. After I download or create a EA on the MT5 metaeditor, I can see the code file in metaeditor. But after I compile it, I don't see the file in the Navigator panel of MT5 even after a refresh or restart. It
Just started using the platform and I am testing some indicators available on the market, which ones do you recommend
  Custom Symbols  (1)
Where can i found more and detailed information about custom symbols and its formulas¿? thanks & regards
Hi, I am copying a trader, but his jow jones is calles u30usd and mine is called us30cash, for some reason when he does a trade i am not copying his trade because the name is different... how can I change this? thank you
i can't download bots from the meta5 application, i click on it, but opens a new window with nothing
Is possible to run the meta trader a speed of 32 in a live trade
  signal  (14   1 2)
I see the following on my account page and need explanation 1. "Authorisation failed.Please check trading account data." 2. Placed to archive Signal is available to public, monitoring is disabled AND 3. "Subscription is free". Does it mean someone can copy my trades for free
Hello everyone, I noticed a problem in MQL5 Market product positioning. I just added a new MT5 product and when i went to here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5/expert/new I found that my product is not at first position as it supposed to be (because this is the Last added products list). It is
  Meta Trader VPS  (2)
I have the Meta Trader VPS. My computer turns off sometimes and I loose everything. What am I doing Wrong? Thanks
what does if(Balance==Equity) means?and what did it will to our program