General - page 611

Can someone help how can i close all orders when one order reaches the take profit level. thanks
I am stuck with a very weird problem. I have the following script: double value[10];int i=0; void OnStart(){ //double max; for(i=0;i<=10;i++) value[i]=(iCustom(NULL,0,"Traders_Dynamic_Index",13,0,24,2,0,7,0,2,i)); Alert(value[ArrayMaximum(value,WHOLE_ARRAY,0)]); } What i want is to see
Hello all. I’m new to the MQL5 network, and over the years I have build a large suite of custom indicators and EA’s. I hope some experienced people here will be able to assist in outlining: 1. The process of becoming a seller 2. How the code is secured 3. Any other important considerations. I look
First of all, a tick-to-tick trial should be used, where it is possible to download all the real ticks that have happened in the forex market. There are several recognized groups, many belonging to brokers, but these registries are certified by all the international organisms that intervene in the
Hello, I always had issues when creating indicators in MT5 that access data from different symbols and timeframes rather than current. From documentation I found this in a lot of places. For Expert Advisors and indicators, it is better to use the event model of handling. If during handling of
I am a beginner in this market at the beginning of my studies
  MT5 terminal  (3)
Hi, im new user in mt5 plattform i cant find the terminal button in the plattform, how can i see the demo account balance and trading histroy at the plattform
When attempting to optimize or backtest my EA, I can only backtest against the current contract, does MQL5 have a continuous contract for NQ or MNQ ? If not how does one go about backtesting further Ethan just a couple of months
i new and dont know the method , if i want to view ofline chart of EURUSD 5M for three four months how can i do it, tell me the best possible methods
Hello. As announced, my account was disabled beginning this month. I tried to open a new account but after filling out the form, in the registration part, it fullfills the green bar, but never gives me the login or password. What should I do to open a new acct ? Thanks
Hello togeter, i have a new Broker and i want to move my VPS from AKFX MT4 to Pepperstone MT5. I try to move the VPS - but but nothing happens. There is also no error message. Had everybody the same problem? Frank
Hello everyone. I have a problem with the mql5 code to close a market operation just before the closing of Friday. In practice, I would like the open position to be closed 5 minutes before the Friday evening market closes . Of course the Trading System should reconsider the different times between
MetaQuotes finally implemented its economic calendar functions in MQL5, but it's all useless if their economic calendar figures are all wrong. Please compare MetaQuotes' figures at the bottom (according to them and wrongly positive for EURUSD) with two other economic calendars (correctly negative
Dear MetaQuotes, it's been a good idea and high time to include additional columns for the Market Watch-window, probably most importantly the daily change- and delta-columns (I hope both in points and percent), but unfortunately they don't work, have a look: Can you please fix this
i am having issues with my meta trader account. every day i log in, meta trader seems to be deducting my account every day. Can anyone give me an answer to this please
How to find "Trade" tab in tool box window
I just know to allow time to trade with the single time range example from 3:58 to 04:04, but now i want to multiple time ranges for allowing to trade, example i want the time to trade from 3:58 to 04:04 , from 14:58 to 15:02, from 16:58 to 17:02. Pls help me. Thank all so much Below is the code
Hi, I am looking for a key reversal bar indicator to put on my MT4 application. Essentially, I am looking for any existing indicator that can spot key reversal like "a bar during a down trend makes a new low but closes at high" for the period. Please comment if you know any existing indicator or
Hi, im looking to chat with a developer that was going to do a job for me but i wasnt ready with all the info he needed
I have created this thread to have a place to report MQL5/MT5 bugs with sample codes and pictures. I don't expect to get answers, just trying to help make this platform better
Does anyone have an Expert advisor that runs the Commodity Channel Index indicator in Metatrader 5
  custom indicator  (1)
How i get alert from custom indicator
If anybody has a remedy for this situation I would certainly appreciate it. I asked this question yesterday but did not get a resolution. This is what I did. I purchased a course on Udemy. They supply MQL5 source files created by EA Studio. I placed the source file in my Advisors folder under
Hi All, Where can i locate True Strength for Metatrader5. I know Think markets have it as one of their indicators. thank You, Joe L
hi I am not able to install MetaTrader 5 on my macOS Catalina 10.15.3 has anyone been able to do this? thanks
how many mt5 can i run at the same time
hi, I using my mobile version account on desktop platform, is this reason for system decrease all profit record trade on desktop platform
Does the ratio of the signal volume uses the follower Initial Deposit amount deposit to calculate the ratio? & If my trading increases my deposit, will it affect the trading volume
my chart is messed up. look at that big gap on a M30. 17 Oct 2019 gapped till 10 April 2020. I have tried reinstalling MT5 and the chart is still screwed up. Please help
hello here is the mql5 code i am getting 4001 error continuously and i am running this OnCalculate bool PlotTrend(const long chart_ID=0, string name="trendline", const int subwindow=0, datetime time1=0