General - page 616

Guys Good morning, this function allows a button to change the croos and time frame of the window in which this indicator is inserted:{ if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && ObjectGet(sparam,OBJPROP_TYPE)==OBJ_BUTTON) { if (StringFind(sparam,UniqueID+":symbol:",0)==0)
  Virtual Hosting failed  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hello everyone, Need some help here, I just subscribed to the VPS. And I spend about 2 hours trying to active it. Here is a screenshot of the problem : As you can see, the button to "migrate" is all grey. And below, in almost the bottom left corner, the status is "stopped" Any idea how to fix this
There is a huge tail on a bar that happened at 10:40 AM on 23/3/20 that collapses some of my charts. How do I delete the bar that will put my charts back to normal. I can live without that data. cheers
Dear all, If I am using a cent account, can I publish my paid signal in MT4? Thanks a lot
How can i convert an integer to a double
Good evening, I kindly ask for directions to find the martingale expert to be included on MT4 or even on MT5. Furthermore, I ask you if you know the possibility of simultaneously testing the performance of two or more crosses in past years, to have indications if they could work in the future
When I watching the signal provider 's trading history some letters can be watched near the nurrency pair, for example: USDJPY.cfx. What is "cfx" mean
Hi, i'm trying to do a reverse position, but for some reason if i keep clicking to reverse sometimes it just closes the position and doesn't reverse .. i think i have to check if the order was successful before allowing it to open the other order ... this return for me error retcode 10004 or 100021
Hello, I added 4 indicators to my chart and it seems that the combination makes the candlestick prices keeps flashing( tried to remove each indicator to see if one is causing that but problem is still exists) here you are 30 seconds video to show what is that. Please help
Hello I have a problem when installing a new MT5 demo from <broker name removed >. Now two login - codes are needed , one is sent to mobile and one is sent to e-mail adress. I always got the mobile - code , but not the email - code.I was not able to clear this with broker. Does someone have an idea
Hello A friend had shown me a trick to display the schedules of the vertical lines that I draw on the graph. But I no longer remember how to do it. And my friend seems inactive. Does anyone have the solution for me? Thank you in advance
Hi! I have no any programming background and i try to program MQL5 dashboard to Set global TP global SL, by clicking on dashboard and the HLines will appear on the chart and all future transaction witch will be triggered by pressing Button on dashboard will use those line as TP and SL. Now my
  MetaTrader Data  (1)
Can I know which broker historical data are closest to MT5
  O/C/H/L  (2)
Please what does "O/C/H/L" mean
I wanna know how i can close all orders if one order reaches the take profit
how to find Andrews Pitchfork indicator meta trader 5 and install it
2020.04.01 11:36:10.542 Signal '430908': symbol EURJPY not found 2020.04.01 11:36:10.542 Signal '430908': symbol AUDUSD not found 2020.04.01 11:36:10.542 Signal '430908': signal copying for 'EURJPY' is prohibited please, who can help me with this, help desk no one reply
Hi,  Can anyone point me in the write direction? I've been using this script for mt4 (as below). I want to start using mt5 but haven't been able to find an equivalent script in mql5. Tried contact the previous author but no reply.  I wanted to try code it myself (newbie) but to no avail. Was unsure...
I'm writing a copy trading service my code receive a signal and should execute it with OrderSend function it opens the position normally without issue but it does not close it , I give it the same attributes which used in opening it (but with reversed side(buy/sell)) inputs to open it market > XYZ
Hi, If I am on the trader's profile, what should I do to automatically update and change data in open positions? Now, each time I need to refresh the page to make the data change. Thank you
Hi. Use for years my script in mt4 and mt5. Now I resolve to change my windows 7 64bit to windows 10 64bits. Only in mt4 working fine. In mt5 I have this strange erros: 2020.03.27 22:59:36.604 teste3 (EURUSD,H1) Access violation at 0x00007FFB6006605C read to 0x00000202000000102020.03.27
Hey, I have not long purchased an indicator from the market which works fantastic but will not successfully migrate to the vps when attached to a chart with a blank EA. I get the error message 'Migration to virtual host failed. Old EX5 file version', 'Please recompile', images attached. Anyone else
Hello Folks, I would like to know is Binary Option Trading a legitimate way of trading? Also have you ever got success trading binary options? My gut feeling is that all Binary Option trading broker is a scam since most complains are related to manipulating trading software. In case any broker
Hi, is it possible to prevent a person from renewing your signals? how could this be done
Hello There, I am not sure that why I am getting a retcode 10004 each time the EA is trying to place a sell order if the particular condition is met. I don't observe the same with buy positions. I even thought of using the deviation of 50 as I trading on EURUSD (5 digits) and applied the same still
Good day I have an EA, based on a custom Indicator, How do I get the EA to work on the VPS and get Signals from my Custom Indicator. EA returns INIT_FAILED cause iCustom returns false due to no Custom Indicator on the server, I see here, the same question was ignored
Hi, A question, I can send a file via webrequest using multipart/form-data, because in webrequest function there is the *"Header field" and the body field, it works perfectly, but how to send files using sockets? On socket how do I send multipart? POST /MyURL HTTP/1.1Cache-Control
i am trying to use the tester to test out my ea and for some reason when i put down the end date and run the tester in visual mode it is missing the last few days including today
I have an indicator that shows in a sepparate window arrows and lines, but i want it to show only arrows in the chart, so i was trying to make some modifications and i keep receiving this error (not all control paths return a value), the indicator isn't working. This is the new code: <Decompiled
Hi I am building an EA. Please someone help to select or write a functionto return "LAST CLOSED ORDER's Volume (Lot size) " using EA's Magic number and currency pair. It would be much better if someone can show me to get "lot Size" of the "closed LOSS TRADE" only (dont need Profitable trade's lot