Predicting the next candle - page 2

devilbandit:

Hello all,

I need help from all the experts here.

Question?

Which indicator or strategy helps you predict (I know its not going to be 100% accurate) the closing of the next candle will be above or below the previous candle on hourly/daily/weekly charts?

Again i know there is no holy grail which could tell u something with 100% accuracy.

I just want to know about the most accurate thing available on the internet.

It's impossible. You can take profit from an uptrend/downtrend, get the most probable upward/downward direction, but it'll never be perfect. 

Since you're trading binary options, do you know that you can win only 50% of your deals but stay profitable ?  Search here around.

HI.. Can anyone help Me.. I'm looking For a MT4 Software Indicator tool, a Forex Indicator that Can Predict the Next Candle Body length & - Size?? 

Flamboyant Gifts: Can anyone help Me.. I'm looking For a MT4 Software Indicator tool, a Forex Indicator that Can Predict the Next Candle Body length & - Size?? 
  1. Don't Hijack ten (10) year old threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

2. Indicator's indicator based off previous data. None can predict the unknowable future. Otherwise they would be called predictors, not indicators

3. What is the difference between "Body length & - Size?"

4. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Take the ATR and modify it from High[]-Low[] to MathAbs(Open[] - Close[]) Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Reason: