General - page 605

Dear experienced traders, May I ask the difference between Original MT5 terminal and Broker MT5 terminal? May I use different ac in one original MT5 terminal to use EAs, when I want to save EA's activations? Are there any demerit like past data should be different and so on? Thanks in advance and
Hi Folks, Apologies for the long subject line! I already have MetaTrader 4 running on MacOS/X using "CrossOver" which is a windows emulator (similar to "Wine"). I am attempting to install the "name removed " EA. The first part of that installation is fine, but the attempt to launch the JavaFX
Is there a possible way to make a custom indicator that I coded produces combined signals for multiple timeframes at the same time? and if yes how
How can i close all orders if one closes
  ADX cross ea  (21   1 2 3)
Does anyone have an adx cross ea that sells on the red dot and buys on the blue dot and opens a position on that direction after closing on the other...if someone could share this will be great...cheers.
I found some code that used the following statements which seemed a great idea. I can see the indicator when a I list the Indicators. I have changed the scales - i.e. untick fixed . I have tried using 10 (just any number) instead of CHART_WINDOWS_TOTAL so I understand this should load a separate
can you help me solve a problem in MT5. I used a code on MT4 that sent me mobile notifications of executed from my account, now I have switched to MT5 but this code cannot read it tells me that there are errors. Can you help me correct the code I saw that on the forum you have already worked on
  Volatility  (4)
Dear sirs, Do you know how to calculate the volatility of any instrument
Hey everyone. Anybody keen in doing a 99% quality backtesting on an offline range bars chart ? And further on, doing a 24/5 forward test on the same EA? I created this EA back in 2008 that gave me the attached results (check the link) in four months (notice every report is about 10 days). This
  indicators  (3)
I have a demo account and want to know if I need a real account in order to add a currency strength indicator. Please help
  signal lost  (12   1 2)
Hello, My signal is not working anymore, i don't know why. The password is good. What can i do please? Regard
Hi, I'm working on an indicator which grabs a mouse click and translate the X coordinate to a datetime value using ChartXYToTimePrice. The problem is that this function returns a "broken" datetime: while I'm in a M1 graph and I click in the candle at 12:00:00, the return value may come like 12:00:30
Suppose I subscribed to a signal and later I have decided to unsubscribe. In this situation it would be great if I don't have to close the positions manually but none of any new position will be opened, and the remaining positions will be closed automatically when my followed partner closes these on
Please I want refund I thought this is a broker
Ive a few open positions from a signal provider , but I would like to unsubscribe the signal due to poorly performance in the recent days. Will my open positions close automatically if i unsubscribe the signal? I want to keep the positions and manage the trades my own
hello, I would like to make a change to my Expert Advisor. Is it possible to add an option that obliques my expert advisor to open only one trade per candle? If needs, I can pass on my code. Thanks in advance
Hi experienced traders, Sometimes I saw somebodies' names are like below with delete bar. What does it means? Sky Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
I've delete my signal and add it once again months ago. And I found that the data is lost. How to let them show up
I am using the trade.Buy function and for price I put iClose or iOpen(0). However it isnt following the command and is instead buying like this: trade.Buy(0.01,NULL,iClose(NULL,PERIOD_M1,1),MathMin(low1,low2),Ask+3*ATR,NULL); Any help would be amazing
I used a functioncopytickrange for get information about ticks, i want understand if compare to the last tick, the tick is greater or lower, i got this info related ticks: 2020.04.05 21:01:58.897 Ea_Ticks (EURUSD,M1) 2. 2020.04.03 00:00.791 Ask=1.08595 Bid=1.08552 (Info tick) 2020.04.05 20:59:46.503
Hello Friends, I want to learn more about mql5 language / sample codes. If anyone can help me to find out good websites for that other than mql5.com. Thanks and regards. RDBS
How to truncate extra decimal places in mql5. NormalizeDouble not working properly....Any one can help me in this? Thanks in advance
Hello guys, I'm new to MT4 VPS, so I have a question regarding its working mechanism. Assume that, I have uploaded an Expert Advisor to MT4 VPS, at the same time, I open MT4 on my laptop and use that Expert Advisor on my laptop. What happens when a signal (buy/sell) comes? Will the trade be
hello.. help me please. example: i open usd/jpy chart in 3tf. h4,h1, and m15.(tile windows). then i draw rectangle in h1.but it dont show in h4 and m15. how to solve this?? please read carefully
Hi, Just as the title Can i Deactivate a productactivation if i no longer use it on a particular computer? thanks for any help
Dear friends, I'm looking for coding EA with the code to modify TP to open price after position lost, Any suggestion? For example, I open order and then I lost 5$ and I open new order so I would like to modify the previous order the current take profit to the open price. Any advice would be much
Hi everyone, I'm have some issue with ICustom function that it require indicator params in code. Can ICustom use the setting of indicator attached in chart (not the default one) or there is any trick to do that?. Another qurestion: Can i get the indicator file path by it's name? Thank in advance
  Bitcoin pair  (1)
I am missing the Bitcoin pair on my Metatrader5 on my laptop and Android phone. Also am missing the MACD at the bottom too. Please help. Thank you
Hello, Is it possible to change demo account mt5 hedging to netting? Or I have to create another one? Thank you
how do I connect my tdamerica trading account to meta trader5