General - page 615

Hey guys, is Monday morning, Sydney time and I can't close and open new positions or modify them. I left 2 trades on from Friday night and I am also unable to close them. Also the prices seem to be going yp and down very fast. I don't know what is going on! Is a damo account. it's putting all my
Hi everyone I'm fairly new to trading and thus using the chart on MT5 My issue is that I find it very hard to select and item like an SMA on the chart for customisation, it would be really helpful if the indicators and oscillators had some sort of onHover state so it is more clear when my mouse
Hello everyone, Can anyone please help me how to get number of current Buy/Sell open positions in MQL5. Thanks
hello, I wanted to know if it is possible to remove his name when one is log on to his trading account on mt5 or mt4? I show you a picture to better understand in the photo we see my account number and then my first name, I would like us to see only my account number, is this possible? thank you for
Does anyone know how to close MQL5 account? Thank you
Please kindly help me on how to reference a particular time at the close of a candle: Below is the condition I want to code: If candle [i] closes at say 10:00am then Show arrow
Hi, I have followed the recomendations regarding the logo, 200x200 pixels, png image but keep getting the "invalid image size" message? Any idea how to solve this please? Thanks
I’ve not been to forex for a long period Now i want to back.. i see the leverage is decreased to 1:30 in all brokers What happened? Can i trade again with leverage 1:500 or more again
  EMAs  (2)
I'm new to this. Does MT5 have EMA indicators within the chart? What is the instruction in getting these if available
My platform always shows update. no graph at all. can anyone help me? and tell me whats wrong with that? thanks
The sub-heading has been discussed on the forum more than once. Told me what happens to these orders in the Terminal and in the Tester. But I decided to create a separate thread on the subject. And only on the Terminal in order to deal with a painful issue - the real accounts. For the sake of
  Product Activation Question  (24   1 2 3)
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this so hope someone can answer a general question for me. When a paid product says it has 5 activations, it's explained as you can activate it on 5 different computers.   What I'm confused about is the following. Let's say I have one computer but two Metatrader...
Hello world to everyone... new to the world of MT. have downloaded MT5 and playing with MQL5. I havent done a lot of programming in the past 10 years, so looking to reignite that fire. I am also new to Forex. I am trying to see if i can get an EA that can trigger when 2 indicators coincide. Eg, On
#define D2S(_double) DoubleToString (_double) // ok #define D2S(_double, [digits= 8 ]) DoubleToString (_double, [digits]) // possible ? any suggestion ? tnx in advance
Hi there, I heard that mql5 has recently added some built-in machine learning packages. I must be blind I can't find the documentation anywhere. Can someone give me a link? Thanks
is there any way to make the objects on the chart "responsive"? i mean lets take buttons or rectangles as an example , if i am working on a project on a lower resolution laptop and my ea contains lots of rectangles and buttons , and when i send the ea to someone with high resolution screen then its
Hy I paid for <Deleted> indicator yesterday but not yet received. Maxtail
Hello. I have problem while registering seller account. my application got rejected. I asked for help to Website->Contacts and requests but nobody is responding to me. if somebody can assist me or had same problem and fixed it please help. thanks in advanced
Hi, I'm facing a problem when my MT5 looses its connection and reconnects. Here is the code (simplified): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| |
Hello dear I want to use the MT5 startup. "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration1.ini" "terminal.exe /config:c:\myconfiguration2.ini" In myconfiguration1.ini, I use a negotiation password [Common] Login = 123456 Password = abcd1234 In myconfiguration1.ini, I use an investor password [Common] Login...
Hello . I have been composing a blog post for ~a week now ,adding to it alongside an EA development.[the blog post is intended to be a manual for that EA] While i can see the blog post in my drafts list (the blog was never published) https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/my/drafts , when i click on it i am
  Brokers and MT5  (7)
Hi, I've opened a couple of demo accounts with certain brokers that don't seem to work with the standard MT5 platform (downloaded at metatrader5.com) but force you to download their own version of the app instead which is very inconvenient as you end up with several version of the app installed
It is usually below General, but it seems to have disappeared
  Inner classes  (4)
Is it possible to write an inner class without placing the whole inner class inside the parent class? Something like include, or writing it elsewhere as to not interfere the clarity of the outer class
  Is it possible to trade with emotions  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This is a question that seems very difficult to answer. Some feel it is possible to trade without emotions, while others feel otherwise. What is your view on this? And if you think its possible to trade without emotions getting in the way, please tell us how.
As everyone is busy working and there is no time to keep looking into the chart all the time. I want to know how should i get alerts on my mobile phone or email from my indicators. Do i have to connect it through Email (but its not working for me). Do i have to connect with telegram? or is there any
Hi Everyone, I am new in this website and also new trader with a little experience and i would like to ask all experienced traders their honest opinion about the stop/loss whether you recommend the use of it or NOT trading in ZN 10y US bonds, daily trade
Hello. I need to create an Ea and Metatrader 5 just to close an order. I want to close when crossing a moving average , considering "period", "Method", "apply to". I didn't find anything ready on the internet
Hi, I did simple test and the result was very weird. double myCurrent[ 100 ]; void OnTick () { double dt = 12345 ; if ( Open[ 1 ] != dt ) { static int counter = 0 ; dt = Open[ 1 ]; if ( counter < 100 ) { myCurrent[counter] = Open[ 0 ]; } ++counter; } }
Hello to all MQL4 experts here, Recently I've tried to code a trailing stop EA that trails behind the high of the highest bar from the current bar to the shift of the OrderOpenTime bar. iHigh ( _Symbol , _Period , ( iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_HIGH , iBarShift ( 0 , _Period