General - page 603

What causes some orders not closing at exact take profit level
Please tell me how MathRand() gets values. Can we expect MathRand() to be evenly distributed within the stated range
Hello, I am suprised Metatrader 5 does not have a simple way to add pivot highs and lows to the chart. Does anybody please know if there is anything in the codebase? I would like something simple, like pinpointing the Pivot highs (that has 2 lower bars on the left and right) and pivot lows (that has
Hi, I encounter an issue with the EA attached: when first installed, it displays the correct value, and then after few bars, the value calculated diverges from what it should be. Changing the time frame and coming back to the same time frame again, the value is then correct again. Any idea what the
  Multiple Signals  (4)
Hi all, Using MT4 subscribed to one signal at the moment. Question - can you subscribe to more then one person/signal? Thanks
Hi all, I want to trade while London and Newyork Markets are open. I want to use Strategy Tester in these times too. However I only know their open and close time GMT. Can you help me to solve this question "When I look at the Chart I saw times, are these Broker's server time or local time?"
  Closing account  (1)
Hi everyone, since it is not possible for me to change the phone number (system send me an sms to old number that is dead) I ask how I can cancel the whole account. Thank you
I complied with the arbitrator's request and provided the source code. Please cancel my account restrictions
I downloaded MetaTrader 5 from metaquotes website link https://www.metaquotes.net/en/company/news/5083 But I am not able to add account as it always fails to connect to server. Error is exactly as below. "Failed to Open a Demo Account. Please check internet connection, or contact MetaQuotes for BSE
  C++ and Metatrader 5  (11   1 2)
Hi! My name is Rodrgo Arthur, I'm living at Brazil and I have 24 years. I studied theology at the Presbyterian Seminary. Now I want to study Economics Science and I'm studying C + + for learn how to use Metatrader 5 and Metastock. I'm reading a book of Deitei, not sure if it will be useful....
  Problem  (8)
Anyone has the same problem? Could be a conection problem? I am at home with wifi
So I wish my expert advisor to send a notification to my metatrader app ONLY whenever it opens and order ( OrderSend() ). And it does, but my EA also has a trailing stop function. Whenever it modifies the order it sends a notification stating this modification. and in a trailing stop this happens a
  Trading music  (164   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
Please share with us Forumers the music that puts you in the mood for: Profitable trading, Restore your nerves and health after a loss, Have fun after a successful trading session , To write a new grail
[Deleted]
Hi. I have recently installed a linux distro and installed mt5 using wine. Problem is, my custom indicators and EAs are not showing on mt5, but are there on metaeditor. I cnnot figure out the issue behind this. Indicators become visible after running them on strategy tester. I'm confused. Someone
Hello I'm looking for a way to add pending orders directly via Excel. The pending orders I use are digital ways to surround the price from the top and bottom, and I place these orders at short distances and very close to the current price, so I would like to get a way through Excel in order to
hello guys, is there a way to navigate in the chart like in TradingView, like zoom in/zoom out by only using scroll wheel
well, im working in a expert that open a sell oder and a sell stop order at the same time (hedging) im stok in the part where im triying to store the order number of the sell order and the sell stop order in an array to make a function that when the sell order raise the take profit delete the
i have set up the signals account but i after i close the trade the signals reopen a new trade. how can i stop the signals reopening the same trade 2020.03.05 12:00 Buy 10.00 CADCHF 0.71016 0.70998 0.69076 -19 901.72 2020.03.05 16:00 Buy 10.00 CADCHF 0.70939 0.70998 0.69076 -19 111.81 2020.03.05
Hi. How import data base chart from metastock to Metatrader 5
  Abort Order  (4)
Hello friends, I am writing an indicator which has set of rules to prevent my bad trades. I have been guilty of violating my own rules due my day job distractions. How do I trap an order before it is sent to server and analyse it, say, for spread and current session for pair etc and then abort it or
Hello, is there an way, to get the position Ticket from an position what is selected in the toolbox inside of MQL5? as example the blue line
Hi everyone, I'm currently working on developing a trading bot for the S&P 500 futures in MQL5 because of all the tools offered for strategy testing. However, I couldn't find anything regarding if you can access tick information, for example the 512 tick chart, and market depth information (i.e.,...
Do you know how many instances of Metatrader 4 or 5 you can have open on same computer and get quotes normally
I have opened a position with no stop loss. Then using the trailing I am setting the Stop Loss of the Positions. But the trailing sets multiple stop loss as the condition is met. I want to know whether there is possibility to check the previous stop loss of the opened position or not? If yes then
How do I move a VPN subscription from a Metaquotes-demo account to a real account with a different broker. pls. I have tried using the "hosting" portion of my profile. I keep getting "ERROR SAVING DATA" message. Can someone please help
and one important question: is it possible to return an array from a function. for example : struct Layer{...some stuf...}class CNet{private :Layer m_layers[];public:..//I want a getter function for m_layersconst Layer[]& getLayers(const Layer& layers[]) const;}//and function implementation:const...
  Product  (1)
I recently saw references to this product and it looks to be a great collection of tools. I tried to use in MT5 (loaded URL in Options). The product fails to load with an error code 1 also states 2020.04.24 11:52:11.829 <Deleted> (EURUSD,M1) Init failed on requesting getallxmlapisv3 I am using a
I want an EA that sends a notification when a crossover happens. The notification should be e-mail and or any other means
I cannot seem to be able to investigate the array out of range error in the following code sniplet : double LargestBarSize(NULL,0){ MqlRates PriceInfo[]; ArraySetAsSeries(PriceInfo,true); int Data = CopyRates(NULL,0,0, 100,PriceInfo);double
Hi, I tested these codes to detecting the new Bar, but it had problems, im gonna write each problem under its code Code1: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| example.mq4 | //|