Questions on how to send orders to MQL5

Hi to all!!!

On the image a brief schema / data flow that I´m trying to implement but I´m not completely sure if it´s can be done. Once I´m sure that the MQL5 allow this schema I will post in the Freelance community.

The questions are:

1:

Can I send orders to MQL5 from different sources?

If I MQL5 can receive orders from different data sources, do I need to have the VPS server and open a websocket to receive the orders?

As I have a Mac,  do I need to acquire a parallels or Google Cloud Virtual Machine with Windows to be able to instal the MT5 platform and then send the code to the server or I can send the code to VPS server through the MQL5 webplatform?

2:

Once the order is inside MQL5 can I use the all ready created connection to Hotforex Broker or do I need to send the orders using code? 

Files:

Holguinmora:

Can I send orders to MQL5 from different sources?

If I MQL5 can receive orders from different data sources, do I need to have the VPS server and open a websocket to receive the orders?

As I have a Mac,  do I need to acquire a parallels or Google Cloud Virtual Machine with Windows to be able to instal the MT5 platform …

Once the order is inside MQL5 can I use the all ready created connection to Hotforex Broker or do I need to send the orders using code? 

1. Code running on a chart sends orders to your broker's server via MQL calls. You can have multiple charts. Sources are irrevalent to sending.
  2. You don't expect code to do anything if it is not running, do you? Either run it on a VPS or keep your machine open and running. (The "s" in VPS means server; There is no VPS server.)
  3. Isn't that obvious?
  4. № 1.

Hi thank you for your answer

Just to be clear, is it possible to get info, orders or signs from different sources into MQL5?

Holguinmora:

Hi thank you for your answer

Just to be clear, is it possible to get info, orders or signs from different sources into MQL5?

It is 

You are using python for the telegram signals so i assume you dont have a Telegram API (not bot API) for Mql5 (or your coder does not.Which is okay)

Your issue comes down to where the first 2 boxes of your scheme are going to be running .That will determine what type of vps you need .

Ideally , you need to find a coder with a Telegram API (not bot API) library for mql5 (and if someone who fits the description sees this let him/her(the op) know if that api can read channels / groups etc) and run your entire system on the MqlVPS if the MqlVps allows WebRequests (i am not informed about that either).

If you go through with the python workaround ,or MqlVps does not allow WebRequests, then an MqlVPs cannot accomodate your needs im afraid .

Lorentzos Roussos:

It is 

You are using python for the telegram signals so i assume you dont have a Telegram API (not bot API) for Mql5 (or your coder does not.Which is okay)

Your issue comes down to where the first 2 boxes of your scheme are going to be running .That will determine what type of vps you need .

Ideally , you need to find a coder with a Telegram API (not bot API) library for mql5 (and if someone who fits the description sees this let him/her(the op) know if that api can read channels / groups etc) and run your entire system on the MqlVPS if the MqlVps allows WebRequests (i am not informed about that either).

If you go through with the python workaround ,or MqlVps does not allow WebRequests, then an MqlVPs cannot accomodate your needs im afraid .

Lorentzos Hi, thank you very much for your answer!!!

Reason: