Is it ok to negotiate an individual owner who sells EA on mql market about legal rights?

Is it ok to negotiate an author individually who sells EA on mql market about legal rights? 

In other worlds, I want to ask each author about the price when I sell his EA for other people.

Is it against mql community guide line?

mu_world:

Is it ok to negotiate an author individually who sells EA on mql market about legal rights? 

In other worlds, I want to ask each author about the price when I sell his EA for other people.

Is it against mql community guide line?

You mean white label ? (get ea_1 from author , repackage it and sell it as ea_2 ,with their permission) ?

if they are similar its not allowed to be sold in this market.

Outside of mql you can do whatever you want but at your own risk.

IV.7.The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.

There is also a chance you are talking about a discount if you bring more buyers to the product .In this case ,you can contact the buyer if they are interested in that but , in this market,there is no way of tracking such deals . There used to be an affiliate program ,there no longer is.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...
Reason: