General - page 1316

Dear all, im using mt4 and i would like to know how to open trade (sellstop or buy stop) if only buy or sell active ? if( OrdersTotal() only have 1 (one) open buy or open sell) { OpenTrades(); } if 1 open buy active, will open sell stop or if 1 open sell active, will open buy stop Thanks in...
[Deleted]
Hi, everyone Recently, PAMM or managed accounts have become more and more popular. When we consider investing in PAMM, we may care its safety most, or its profit, risk, transparency, and so on. What do you care most? Please share your ideas here. Thank you.
I've been optimizing+backtesting this strategy. below is a 150-day backtest modeled with 99.9% real tick data. the balance line looks quite good, but i'm confused about the drawdowns. the EA has a tight StopLoss and should be immediately closing any orders that dive like that. Why are they staying...
The dollar dropped against the yen on Friday and was trading near six-week lows against the euro as recent U.S. economic data failed to convince market participants that the Federal Reserve will soon begin to taper its stimulus program. USD/JPY hit session lows of 97.96, the highest since June 27,...
EURUSD: With a strong rally pushing the pair higher for a third consecutive week, further strength is expected in the new week. This development has left the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.3415 level with a break resuming its broader upside and turning attention to the 1.3450 level. A...
Metatrader formal announcement : From August 1, 2013 desktop MetaTrader 4 terminals older than build 500 will be no longer supported
  scrolling of XAUUSD chart  (14   1 2)
Why doesn't the Chart of XAUUSD correct scroll ?! ...When you take the price scale on the right side with the mouse pointer and scroll... it scrolls only the Prices, not the Chart. I remarked this only on the Chart of XAUUSD (every timeframe, Build 842, MetaQuotes Demo). Thanks for an idea.
Obama: "...the economy is far stronger now than it was four and a half years ago." ...as long as one ignores the reality of the following chart... We've seen macro "Hope"and micro "Reality", but for the man in the street, it would appear from the chart above that the trajectory for 'recovery' green...
Wall Street overwhelmingly believes President Obama will and should pick Janet Yellen to be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve, according to a survey. Preliminary results of the CNBC Fed Survey for July show 70 percent of the 40 participants who responded believe Obama will pick Yellen,...
USDCHF – A second week of decline has seen the pair weakening and threatening further downside with eyes on the 0.9303 level. Below here will set the stage for a move lower towards the 0.9200 level where a violation will aim at the 0.9130 level. Bears may come in here and turn USDJPY higher but if...
Hello ... I am using MT5 at two locations. Which particular files can I copy over to carry over charts+settings from one location to another? I have tried to copy over the entire MT5 directory, but then MT5 started with the "factory default"? Thanks in advance for some tips.
China is the world's second largest economy. In many things, it's the biggest. In other things, it's not. Some good. Some bad. From Deutsche Bank's House View report: read more ...
Hi i am looking for software were i can copy trades in different accounts with different accounts in same time so far i fund this toW solution [link to commercial software removed ] is there any recommendation for this softewars? other suggestions ? did any body try one of them and find problems? I
GSM PALAVER 1 Calculator for Proposal About 13 years ago when GSM technology was very new in my country, only the rich could afford to buy GSM mobile phones and recharge cards. Anyone in possession of it was viewed with a lot of respect. Girls particularly wouldn’t consider you for a relationship if
Hello folks, I would like to know how do I add an indicator from a script. I wanna that when I run a script some indicators be added to the chart. thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
Lately, it's been slow in markets. These are the dog days of summer, after all. Perhaps the best visual representation of the slowdown in activity is trading volume in the Treasury market, shown in the chart at right. Treasuries took center stage in May and June when a big sell-off there roiled...
Over the past several decades, people around the world have become so brainwashed that few people really give much thought anymore to the safety of their currency. It’s not something people really understand... there’s apparently some Wizard of Oz type figure at the top of the hill pulling all...
Hello ... Is there a Color picker / line size selector - script available that allows you to glue a couple of color buttons / size buttons to the chart, to quickly change selected lines? It would be very useful. Thanks.
Hello I know that each broker can set different spreads but why for example today I see an intraday low (so far) on the DAX index of: 8237.80 with IC Markets and of 8241.10 with Go Markets (both Australian brokers)? Note that the minimum of the DAX reached (so far) today was actually 8240.61...
AUDUSD price was on raning during the last week floating between 0.9234 resistance and 0.9139 support levels. The price is inside the cloud for H4 timeframe but cloud is very thin one and it may be reversal to primary bearish anyway. It was flat (sadeways) during the last week between 0.9305...
Moderators place to post their live account metaquotes/mt4/mt5 related trading activity. Yer this is great.
…the US housing market ? The recovery in the housing market in the US has been cited as one of the major drivers of current economic activity and some believe if housing dips the economy will face another recession. As Bernanke keeps fumbling the ball interest rates have started to increase and we
After Abe’s huge electoral victory over the weekend which saw his party gain control of the Upper House and strengthen their position as well as Abe’s mandate. He did confirm that his focus will remain on the Japanese economy and not shift to a nationalist agenda as rumors had it. I do not think...
Hi, I wanted to have more than one provider on my MT5 account, but I managed to connect to only one. Is it not possible to have more than one on the same account ?
  Know more about other users!  (34   1 2 3 4)
I borrowed this from another forum. I thought it was a good idea. Users can post here their photos, family pics, fun pics etc And let others know a little bit more about them. Photos speak louder after all
Hey Guys, How can I work on MetaEditor with multiScreen configuration ? For exemple : Edit 2 files, with one file on the left screen and the second file on my right screen. I have try to drag and drop the edition window, search in metaEditor options. Is it just impossible ? Thank's ;)
GBPUSD: With GBP returning above the 1.5304 level, further upside offensive is likely towards the 1.5450 level. Further out, resistance stands at the 1.5500 level where a violation will aim at the 1.5550 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher suggesting further upside. On the downside,...
"QE in my view is less efficacious for the real economy than most people suppose," may just be the sentence that ends Larry Summers' run at becoming the next 'most powerful person in the world'. As the FT reports, the chubby ex-chief economist for Obama made these, and other, somewhat hawkish...
Hi there ! It may seem a strange question, but why do traders hide their order numbers when showing screenshots of their history of trading account ? What we can do even if we know the order numbers ? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Possible?  (4)
Is it possible to to combine an alert box SINGLE signal from 2 or more indicators? In other words it would NOT fire the alert signal in the alert box until 2 or more signals, from 2 or more source indicators, have confirmed the direction of the price. TEAMTRADER