Mobile Phone Verification

Please has anyone solved the problem of how to verify a change of phone number without access to the old phone number? I know the question has been asked many times but I have been unable to find a viable answer. It is not possible to contact the service desk because this query is apparently not in any of the categories that may be asked. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Paul Stonehouse:

Please has anyone solved the problem of how to verify a change of phone number without access to the old phone number? I know the question has been asked many times but I have been unable to find a viable answer. It is not possible to contact the service desk because this query is apparently not in any of the categories that may be asked. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Only the Service Desk can help you there.

Can anyone tell me how to contact the service desk please? Their online drop down menus do not allow a query of this nature.

Paul Stonehouse:
Can anyone tell me how to contact the service desk please? Their online drop down menus do not allow a query of this nature.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Thanks but as I say none of the drop down choices allow me to ask the question I wish to ask.

Paul Stonehouse:
Thanks but as I say none of the drop down choices allow me to ask the question I wish to ask.

Choose any and ask your question.

Ok will try that. Thanks for your help.