Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 552

To post a new topic, please log in or register
How cancel a job in the step Prototype/model? I am new to the job system of mql5, which is the way to cancel, I searched and not found in the site, or the process must start with the developer who accepted the service. Thanks Paulo Berft
  Please Help ! (3)
I have this indicator and I want it to play a sound and plant an arrow above or below the candle when it changes color ... Help in this regard will be immensely appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Here is the interview with Bill Dreiss by Active Trader Magizine April 2009, Theres another interview in Futures Magizine on the same month April 2009, I have not copied that article, It was not as good nor informative as the AT interview but if some one wants that one too I will look it up and post...
I need an expert to be designed by a professional programmer in MT4. The conditions for buy and sell are very simple. It should work on 1H, 4H & Daily frames (4H is must). If this expert can send Alarm by SMS through third party service, it will be great. If you found your self capable to do it,...
Hello, Is there a way to launch strategy tester or optimization against current unfinished day data ? Example : from midnight to now(). When I choose date of today (before the end of the day) I have an errot message saying to go to math calculation mode (but I do not want to play with math I...
Hi there, Can someone give me a clear view on the folllowing ?. MqlRates mrate[]; ///--- copying data of the last 3 bars if(CopyRates(_Symbol,_Period,0,3,mrate)<0) { Alert("Historical quote copy error - error: ",GetLastError(),"!!"); return; }...
  Trading (training) videos ... (3359   1 2 3 4 5 ... 335 336)
A thread for free videos by some experts that might be useful ... This a Lindra Raskes "Classic Indicators - Back to the Future" :
This year we have repeatedly informed about our active work on increasing the number of exchanges supported by MetaTrader 5 platform. And today we are pleased to announce that our company has been granted the Independent Software Vendor (ISV) status from the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange...
  Metatrader known bugs ... (1142   1 2 3 4 5 ... 114 115)
This thread is opened as MrPip's idea ... I suggest the following :- if someone knows about some bug please report it in this thread- in the info report the build of the metatrader - int the info describe the nature of the bug - if it is possible (not necessary) post an example as simple as it can...
Dear All, Why do I get a crazy execution level in Test Mode : There is around 10 pips on EURUSD.
Hi all, I've written an EA in MQL5, but I have a problem using the ENUM_TIMEFRAMES (int). Lots of the classes of EA are using this ENUM while the shortest time is 1 minute. This is a far too long for my Algo. Do you guys know how to override this ENUM into double that I can speedup. Tks
Hi @all, does anybody know of a way how to intercept strategy tester's tickdata generation?  I want to try strategies based on realistic tickdata, and I'm not confident that strategy tester produces them, so what I would like to do is to intercept strategy tester's tickdata generation to...
looking for a best forex broker with no deposit
Hello, I am looking for a simple sample program that is able to backtest 2 currency pairs so I can start building on top of it. All I need it to do is place an order with a s/l & t/p for each pair and once both pairs are closed, I want the program to say "hey i'm done". Is there a sample EA that...
How to get the High price of a bar specified with an open time ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| test2012.mq5 |//| Copyright 2012, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|...
I have not been coding for 8 years and I need professional help. This is my 1st EA This picture will easily explain my needs My purpose is to only open 1 position on the first candle that breaks the Bollinger band. Lets say on that 1st candle, the position is open and then closed as the profit...
I like to pay my Contractor, but while following the procedure I get the message "not enough money in the account". So, where to open such account?
Hi all, I'm in need of an EA to help me test the viability of a system. Luckily it's quite simple. I'll be testing on range bars and perhaps renko bars. the idea looks good visually counting back 100 trades. I'd like to give it some more backtesting. Indicator is attached. It's based on the...
Live Account | Rent a Signal Serenity | Rent a Signal 4 Pairs SR | Rent a Signal System B | Rent a Signal New Signals | Rent a Signal
  Loss control (4)
I am using an ea that is more of a scalper. Makes Lots of small profit trades. But need some idea to avoid loss that wipes out all gains What can be used to control and minimize losses
Hello all, Well I assume everything is in the title. I have to admit I don't know how to use that tool.
Hi, I am currently having an EA coded on the MT4 platform that uses currency correlation. Entry: When the "BASE_FX" parameter (Default: USD) crosses ANY other currency then a Long/Short trade is executed. Exit: When a TP/SL is triggered. Q) Would I be better off getting both the indicator and...
hi dears, I open my orders manually, so I'm looking for an EA that can close all open and pending orders when 2 ema cross for example: if the cross happen between 5 ema and 8 ema , the ea will close all open and pending orders if the cross between the 2 ema happen again , the ea will close all...
hi, do anyone know why i cannot sucessfully place an order in MT5 demo account? when i place an order, after i press the 'sell' or 'buy' button. i only see 'plese wait... order has been placed in queue' and i keep waiting then shown 'time out'. may i know how to fix it? thank you.
I have searched without success, looking for an indicator to mark a Reversal Bar in MT4. I have just Registered for Code Base & the Forum so I am not real familiar with it at this stage. Please guide me if you know of a Reversal Bar indicator that is available. Thanks! 6R6
Dear MetaTrader (Stringo or someone else from MetaQuotes Software Corporation) ; (1) Will MetaTrader 5 (MT5) allow us to import third party forex and "futures" data in ASCII text format, into the platform (history center) which will allow us to do backtesting on this third party data...
  Secret Trading Tips (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
The world of trading has many parts that seem a little foreign to new traders. There are plenty of catch phrases, symbols, and other banter that can be intimidating or even confusing at first. One of the biggest sources of confusion includes the shorthand that you see for many markets. Understanding...
Firebird EA for 5 digit brokers This EA works well in 4 digit brokers and have to be adjusted for 5 digit brokers. Can anyone help me to make the necessary changes.
Hello a coder started a job for me, money was blocked on the custidy account, but I have no news from him and we are welle behind schedule How to do to cancel the job? or any arbitration possible from MQL5? thank you
My Agents are connected to the cloud to share with other users. I can see that they have performed some passes already but I wasn't at the computer when this occurred. I logged into the computer today and it was running at 100% CPU, and this turned out to be MetaTester64.exe but they had been...