General - page 552

Set up a VPS  (4)
Hello , please help me to set a vps server , i select my broker but no option for paying or validating VPS SERVICE  need someont to tell me steps please
Good day friend, How can I identify if a moving average is above an RSI level using MetaQuotes language 5 eg, moving average > RSI level 75 ? Please see attached screenshot
Unit test script files ---Fuzzy Pass ---Generic Pass ---Stat pass ---ALGLIB Failed ------------ TestClasses -pass, Live update /same with en/code/1146 ------------ TestInterfaces -failed Live Update /same with en/code/1146 ------------ UseAlglib -failed from en/code/1146 only
Dear experienced traders How do you decide the minimum for Sharp Ratio? There is a filter in MT5 which we can set Sharp Ration over 0.5. I'm testing some EA for 10 years stress test , I think it is very difficult to keep Sharp Ration over 0.5. (If you keep Sharp Ration over 0.5, the trade time will
Hi everyone: On MT5 -CQG platform ,i have downloaded the "..." however i will not come up and i am still seeing the "histogram ". i have tried logging out and back in. Any help or feedback is appreciated -thank you
I have purchased an ea I have it on my mt4 now how do I get it on my mt4 on my vps
When backtesting using local agents, everything is fine. When backtesting using mql5's Cloud Agents, I get the error: expert file C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075\MQL5\Experts\Strat_Gen_Indicators\WD_VROC_Extremes.ex5 open error [3] What is "open
Hi! I'm really new to MQL5, so sorry for the question. I'm writing the code below, just to get started, but the indicators are returning zero (when they should return 10 and 25). What am I doingo wrong, please? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
My question is a bit fundamental suppose that I have a forex account with 1000 USD dollars in balance. Now suppose that I want to trade in the EUR/USD pair , we know if the price will go up you should by EUR and sell USD, then do the opposite (sell EUR and buy USD) at a higher price to make a
Is there an indicator that display trade results for each account I have
I have looked several EA example scripts that buy and sell and I do not see "ENUM_SYMBOL_TRADE_EXECUTION". Is this an optional parameter ? Thank you
I need help to know if the following setup is possible: I have 2 MT5 terminals running on a server in 2 separate accounts from the same broker. Is it possible to feed the signals of those 2 terminals to a third terminal running on a different computer and then feed the mixed signals to a fourth
I barely get response from service desk. Am I the only one with this experience
  Get last Alert()  (1)
Is there a function or method that gets the last Alert string message. Or a method that captures a string if a new alert message
hi for all plz i want indicter or expert for micro account thanx
Hiya, Thanks for stopping by on this: I copy a signal and yesterday i changed the account on my broker the signal uses, but today I found out that account is closed and need to change the signal back to the old account but it shows i need to wait a week, is there an admin that can change this for
Dear MQL5 fans Can you check who clicked the like in your message page
  MQL  (5)
YOU NEVER WRITE ANSWER HOW I WILL CONTACT TO YOU
After new virgin of EA i press on update button ,then got page says :installation is faild what is the solution
  New EA wont run  (4)
I have a new EA called <Deleted> - The smiley face that it is working will pop up for a second then go away. I have the correct product key entered. On the expert tab it reads: Cannot call 'MTLicenseLib.ex4::CheckLicense', 'MTLicenseLib.ex4' is not loaded The MTLicenseLib.ex4 was unzipped just fine
i've been scratching my head with this for a while, maybe someone can help/indicate where to get a reference for my problem the objective: have a variable to select which part is used for work(eg indicators) selectively select the variables to present to user for data i have tried a lot of ideas
Hi, I would like to copy a signal, but when I want to pay it is indicated to me that "the volume parameters of the symbols are different from those of the supplier : EURUSD". Do you know what that means and how I can change that? Thank you
  contacting MQL5  (5)
Hi! How do i Send a E-Mail to MQL5? Because I tryed the Service Desk and i also tryed to call this number +31 30 369 0501 but no one to help me pleas if some one know how i can get help pleas hlep me.. :-(
I want to compile an EA on linunx because I would like to create a platform that automatically compiles EA images with some differences upon request (for instance, programatically locking an EA to a specific account number). Is it possible to somehow get an EA compiled on a Linux based server
There is a mistake on my Profile Name in mql5.com, can i correct it and how
for all i have one product in the market and appears as activation all my copy and i do not have any platform installed this product before this problem occurs and i changed my password of the account ....solved it but now i changed the password of my account and not solved any thing any body can
Je souhaite m'abonner un compte de copy trading mais le problème c'est arriver au option dans la catégorie Signaux sa me (non connecté, sélectionner depuis la base de données des signaux)
I have just downloaded MT5. I opened a demo account following the instructions as outlined at this address https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/acc_open (Unrelated: Note that on the android MT5 app there is no option to scan a QR code at the new account screen. There is a "Can't
Do you have the process for that ? Or better how to planify a recurrent withdrawal time my bank account because we invest and save money buy the option to recorded our IBAN for receive does not works. Thks for your rapid response. Mel
Can you guys give me your opinion about the best exchanges with the least spread and easier way of making deposits? Thank you very much in advance