Does anyone have APK of MT5 for android 2.3?

as in topic i am looking for an older version of MT5 on Android devices. I already have old MT5 installed on my android 2.3 device, but i cannot install it on other device with same android version (new MT5 requires higher android version probably)

BTW metaquotes doesn't care that much for backwards compatibility - recently MT4 32 bit started crashing entire computer without any warning on ANY windows XP - causing blue-screens when run. I even created fresh XP instal under virtual machine emulator - same effect. That is sad, MT4/MT5 are not some cutting-edge apllications and it would be nice if the backwards compatibility was preserved.

what was the error code on the BSOD ?

Marco vd Heijden:
what was the error code on the BSOD ?

i dont know and i dont care. i moved all of my EAs to win 2003/win7. I am currently not at my home so i cannot even check it to satisfy your curiosity (the XP computer is at my home, offline and VM was instantly deleted after confirming it is an XP compatibility problem)

What about that application i am looking for?  

Metaquotes decided to not follow "backward compatibility" in some cases, it's unmanageable for them.

Alain Verleyen:
Metaquotes decided to not follow "backward compatibility" in some cases, it's unmanageable for them.

i accepted that. thats why i moved to win7. but older version of mt5 android was working with version 2.3. (i have it on second phone working, notifying me about every trade) I'd need one of these older versions. Version from google play doesn't work anymore.

So if anyone has APK with older version please share it.

MetaTrader 5 - Android Mobile Trading Platform
MetaTrader 5 - Android Mobile Trading Platform
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 for Android is a mobile trading software, that allows you to connect to a trade server, receive quotes, trade and view the history of your trades.
Reason: