How to withdraw all the funds in my account balance if I were not a seller?

As subject said, please teach in details how to withdraw all the funds in my account balance if I were not a seller?

PS: The funds that I deposited was by my credit card at that time

Thanks

Are you talking about your trading account?
If yes so please contact with the broker you deposited the money to.

If you are talking about this forum account so read the following article: MQL5.community Payment System - Withdraw from Account

Kai Teng Lo:
Hi
Thanks for your info.
I am talking about my mql5 account, and aince i am not a seller of mql5, so there’s no earned money in my account balance. So the withdraw methods mentioned in the help page that you sent me do not work. Please help me on how to withdraw all the funds that are not earned money from my mql5 account. 

Thank you

Kai Teng Lo:
Hi
Thanks for your info.
I am talking about my mql5 account, and aince i am not a seller of mql5, so there’s no earned money in my account balance. So the withdraw methods mentioned in the help page that you sent me do not work. Please help me on how to withdraw all the funds that are not earned money from my mql5 account. 

Thank you

Because you told about "account balance" (and it is mostly related to the trading account with the broker).

------------

If you deposited to your forum mql5 account mistakenly so you can write to the service desk with explanation (for example - why did you deposit to this forum account? and why to withrdaw?) asking them for withdraw (to allow you to withdraw).
Because as far as I know - the service desk accepted such requests in past (with explanation of course).

Sergey Golubev:

Because you told about "account balance" (and it is mostly related to the trading account with the broker).

------------

If you deposited to your forum mql5 account mistakenly so you can write to the service desk with explanation (for example - why did you deposit to this forum account? and why to withrdaw?) asking them for withdraw (to allow you to withdraw).
Because as far as I know - the service desk accepted such requests in past (with explanation of course).

I have sent 3 messages to the service desk to withdraw $60USD balance from a $100USD deposit.  All 3 times my request was not approved.  How do I remove my own funds that I deposited to my MQL5 account through paypal?

mario2019:

I have sent 3 messages to the service desk to withdraw $60USD balance from a $100USD deposit.  All 3 times my request was not approved.  How do I remove my own funds that I deposited to my MQL5 account through paypal?

You can't as they are not earned funds.

You can only contact the service desk and request that the funds be returned.

That is the only advice that we can offer in the forum. Only service desk can help you, we forum users can't.

mario2019:

I know this is a bit old, however I was informed by the service desk that if I want my finds returned I would need to close my account.

That is according to them the only way to receive the funds. So before you upload any funds make sure you plan on using them.

I want refund what I have deposited

Humanity procurement:
I want refund what I have deposited

According to MQL5.com rules, you can't withdraw non-earned funds.

In any other case contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Do I understand this correctly... I have deposited funds in my MQL5 to trade with as I am new to this and wanted to learn how to trade. I  now want my deposit back as it is not working well. Does this mean service desk wont give me my deposit back and close my account? What does earned/ non-earned funds mean in relation to this please.

Rrpalmer:

Do I understand this correctly... I have deposited funds in my MQL5 to trade with as I am new to this and wanted to learn how to trade. I  now want my deposit back as it is not working well. Does this mean service desk wont give me my deposit back and close my account? What does earned/ non-earned funds mean in relation to this please.

You can not deposit any funds to MQL5 to trade. Because mql5 portal is the forum with some services, and it has nothing to do with any trading account.
You should find the broker and deposit money to trade according to the brokers' procedure.

Reason: