General - page 558

I found out that most experts and utility purchased some of them are no longer avalaible to download again and some of them have been removed without noticed to the users. 2 of the product i have the seller has been barred while one is no longer available.(Infinity TradeUtility for PF) this which
Is there a way to customize what notifications you receive? I'd like to be notified only when a deal closes (either profit or lose) instead of every time that an EA opens a position, modifies it, etc. Is that possible
  Hiding comments  (6)
hello Guys , I am subscribed for a signal and need to hide the name or description from the Broker , is it doable ? thanks for help
What are the factors that make a strategy a one that does not fit all symbols but needs optimizations? And the idealistic question, what can be the factors and principles for a strategy that has a chance to fit all symbols without adjusting? If someone thought about it and wants to share and open
is there any tools similar to "color level" for drawing arrows? either indicator or script... need it especially for mt5
Dear experienced traders, Is that normal a freelancer send other client's EA to you? I'm working with a freelancer. Yesterday, the freelancer sent an EA for me, but EA's name was not my EA. I thought it was a new version for my EA( because I asked him do not forgot to save different version in
  MIgration fail  (1)
I signed up for the virtual server to have running 24/5, but i couldn't migrate my EA over. see attached... don't know why this is happening, and how can i get my money back for the virtual server that i prob can't even use
I installed once of the EA. But I received twice of the installation notification. Each time charged me one activation. That means it reduce 2 activation for one installation. This is unfair. It is not according to the agreement. This is the first time I have this unpleasant experience. I don't
i would like to know how do i change copy trade subscirption parameters
As the title Currently in discussion group Seeing these two indicators, no one has written it yet I hope you seniors can help you find it
I just found out that you can keep the indicators as a resource inside of the EA code while working with iCustom function by using: #resource "\\Indicators\\myindicator.ex5" and then calling the resource in iCustom via ::Indicators\\myindicator.ex5 But i have a question : lets assume a scenario
Hello, I have bought many products and i received a new activation only for SOME of them. There are some EAs like Kiss on Billions for which I did NOT receive another activation, I would like to understand why i received an additional activation for some products and for some other I did not
why i'm having issue with the result
Hi, Are there any brokers that allow you to trade a wide range of commodities? I've had a quick look around and most only offer 10 or 20 or so. Thankyou for your replies
The article https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1898 has an example on how the MQL5 can call a function of c# and return a value. I have done the short example, without success. My goal is to pass some values from MQL5 to a function in c# in order to do some calculations and the
Is there a way to increase the volume of signals? For example, the signal opens a transaction with a volume of 0.1 lot for me, but I want this value to increase to 0.2 lot
[Deleted]
  Buffer overflows  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello. I'm curious. Since MQL is very similar to C++, is there a possibility of buffer overflow being a course of consern for MQL programmers or MetaQuotes? How has MetaQuotes navigated around this problem if it is non-existent
Hello I rented vps two weeks ago but today this logo appeared (inside the red circle). What does that logo mean? And how can it be fixed
Hi guys, Im using an indicator that I want to know when it prints out an arrow on he chart, so Im logging all the buffers and checking all when the event happens but nothing ever changes on the buffer, the buffer is always like this. SmartMoneyEA1 GBPUSD,M1: Buffer 7: 0 SmartMoneyEA1 GBPUSD,M1
i have some account on some broker i need when buy or sell copy to another account
Dear experienced traders, Do you know what is the time zone for test report? Broker time or Local time? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
hello everyone! I would like to receive notifications on my Iphone cell with a beep or other sound In the mt4 app there is nothing In system settings / Mt4 app / notifications there is the possibility to select "sound" (which I don't know) but it does not work (on my Ipad it works!) when it reaches
Hello, I am testing [...] and use MQL5 VPS , but it problably vps does't work properly, do you have any problems with VPS and EA's based on multicurrency strategy
  Brokers.  (2)
Hi All, I am new to trading and am looking for a TRUSTWORTHY Broker to open an ECN or STP account whwith MT5. Also I need a broker who will supply demo account which will permit the import of signals onto the demo account . Any help appreciated
  learning mql5  (3)
hi guys i wish u all the best for all time I'm a beginner in the mql5 learning language would u guys please help me and lead me to start I will be grateful if u guys send me any video or link that u might think is useful
hello guys can anyone pls help me on my expert advisor i just want for the expert to send an order 3 bars after my conditions are met
  ZigZag EA  (6)
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has seen an uncompiled ea that swing trades using the ZigZag custom indicator? I am aware that this indicator looks backward and used alone would not be sufficient in itself. I am having difficulty capturing a single value that corresponds to each graphic pointer...
  Copy Trading  (3)
I signed up for copy trading and linked it with my account on MT4. I see the trader placed trades but didn't place any on my account. What do I do
Hi everyone, I am looking to find a way on how to deliver automated messages regarding my orders info (open, modify and close) to other friends and investors. Thanks