General - page 1318

We're looking at a very quiet start to the week in markets. Following a weekend which saw Japanese elections result in pretty much exactly what everyone was expecting (a strong win for Shinzo Abe's party) markets are doing nothing. Japan ended the day with small gain and other markets in Asia didn't...
  Historical data  (3)
Hi, two questions on history data: 1) I would like to get all available history data and highest bar prices for the selected symbol. For this I want to use the functions CopyRates and CopyHigh. However, as I don't know how many data is available I don't know how to specify the "count"...
  newbie questions  (1)
Hello, I am new in this forum and I have some questions regarding trading signals: 1) Is it possible for signal providers to choose the signal receivers? I would be interested to provide my signals to account holders who I know personally (family and friends - who will get them for free of course)
I'm looking for the Best 4h Chart Indicators. Which indicators have you used or use that work best on the 4h charts. Thanks for participating on this thread friends.
  Suggestions for the signal  (12   1 2)
(1) Risk setting to allow signal receiver to set own risk factor / lot size (2) Ignore existing open trades at signal sign-up, and only process new signals (3) Ability to set subscription fee at percentage of profit (4) Website widgets to promote signal services (5) Credit card deposit AND...
Hi everyone, About half the mq4 and ex4 indicators I download to evaluate them will not work on my MT4 platform (ver 4 build 482). I was wondering if there is a way for me to modify them so they work without having to learn another programing language . I've been looking through this forum and...
EURUSD: EUR remains biased to the upside as it looks to strengthen further in the new week. This development has left the pair targeting further upside towards the 1.3207 level with a break turning attention to the 1.3297 level. A cut through there will aim at the 1.3450 level. Its weekly RSI has...
[Deleted]
Hello there, I have found this calculator which tells you the correlation among currency pairs. Do you agree with the results it gives? Thank you!,
  MT5 Stats Website Creation  (11   1 2)
Hi there ! How will MQL Corp. co-ordinate if I want to get a website built for MT5 stats, just like MT4's website out there ? Currently, MT5's stats are not at par with that of MT4's. Thanks
EUR/USD remained stable, ignoring some euro-zone issues and enjoying some dollar weakness. Flash Manufacturing and Services PMIs and German Ifo Business Climate are the main events on our calendar. Here is an outlook on the important events to watch and an updated technical analysis for EUR/USD....
There are a few topics in the forum announced the MQL5.community affiliate program: Set a reward for your partners and boost your sales right now! New Reward Scheme for Attracting Users Is the affiliate program working now or still under construction? I'm asking the question because I'm also...
In last week's prediction for the week ahead my streak I guessed that the main theme would be whether we had dodged the bullet on the matter of a correction. This proved to be pretty accurate, despite news about China, the Bernanke testimony, and some big earnings numbers. This week we have very...
In a wide-ranging interview with Xinhua, the Chinese finance minister Lou Jiwei started from the normal fantasy-land of central-planners by noting that the topic of a Chinese hard-landing "was not discussed at the G-20," because "no participant believes in the existence of that risk." Commenting on...
Hello, can anyone tell me if they are having problems depositing money to your MQL5 account using the paypal option? I get the attached error when I hit the "confirm" button. Anyone else experience this problem? I contacted paypal.com and they said that it's a problem on this website's end and not...
USDCHF – A second week of decline has seen the pair weakening and threatening further downside with eyes on the 0.9303 level. Below here will set the stage for a move lower towards the 0.9200 level where a violation will aim at the 0.9130 level. Bears may come in here and turn USDJPY higher but if...
[Deleted]
  求助!!  (1)
请教,如何在这里发布信息,有愿意帮忙的,在下感激不尽! 望加QQ: 1463694367
Prussian military theorist Carl von Clausewitz famously declared war is “mere policy by other means.” Detroit’s bankruptcy is similar. Saddled with billions of dollars in bond debt and pension obligations it can never repay, Michigan’s largest city has resorted to settling its deep-rooted fiscal and...
The big question in terms of European data next week is whether PMI indices can sustain their recent improving trend, and at what pace. We see good reasons to expect a further, moderate and uneven increase in July flash PMIs.The cyclical momentum has remained fairly supportive in the...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of a MTF indicator based on CCI that can perform two tasks. 1. Change the chart background of the lower TF chart when CCI-5 with a higher TF crosses zero AND change it back if it recrosses zero. This would result in, if there were several crosses on the same upper TF candle, that...
  Filling Policy  (3)
Hi ! From MT5 Help, I obtained the following info regarding Filling Policy: Fill Policy Fill or KillThis policy means that a deal can be executed only with the specified volume. If the necessary amount of a financial instrument is currently unavailable in the market, the order will not be...
  MT5 Question  (7)
Hi ! I will try to exemplify what I am asking. Lets assume, we open a Buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.3000 (TRADE 1) It goes negative by 120 pips (1.288) Here at this point, we will open a new trade, which is 4 times the lot size of TRADE 1, with a TP of 30 pips, 20 pips to breakeven TRADE 1 and 10 pips...
Today we have performed a major website upgrade up to ASP.NET 4.5. As a result, the tokens of previously saved authorizations have become invalid. We ask everyone to login again. Sorry for inconvenience.
  In/Out MT5  (6)
Hi ! Please excuse my ignorance, what does in/out mean in MT5 ? Thanks
GBPUSD: Bullish offensive is likely to continue as GBP looks to strengthen further. This if seen will aim at the 1.5304 level where a violation will target the 1.5400 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher supporting this view. As long as GBP fails to return above the 1.5267 level, bear...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/19/us/detroit-files-for-bankruptcy.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Good luck trying to predict where gold prices are going, because even the head of the world’s most powerful bank admits he hasn’t a clue.When asked about the drop in gold prices by U.S. senators during his testimony on monetary policy Thursday, U.S. Fed Reserve Ben Bernanke said decline could...
After every non-farm payroll report we provide our own breakdown of what the real unemployment rate is in a country in which the labor force participation rate has not been adjusted to normalize for the Second Great Depression. In the most recent such endeavor we found the "Real Unemployment Rate"...
Please Help me ... I want to set the indicator buffer value on chart window or right side of that separate indicator window with below requirement : example image : - screencast 1) Custom Font Color, 2) Custom Font Size, 3) Custom position or corner, 4) screenshot pc 5) online photo sharing 6) When...
Hello everyone... Can the coders in the house be so kind as to create a simple trade management EA for 5 digit mt4 platform that automaticaly fills in volume and stop loss in the order sheet? I'd like the the two factors that'd determine the volume input( risk% of margin and the leverage) and the...
[Deleted]
I've seen themes before that the topic of the 2013 World Cup was considered 'cautious', but now there is no news on the subject