Delete original obsolete account

Please help with a confusion over my accounts.

I have an active and open account under name OrionMT with a gmail address. Years ago I believe I also opened an account but I do not have a record of the details except that it used my main email address at hotmail.

There is now a confusion, especially when I want to fund my current account using PayPal.

I would like to delete my original account and so free up my hotmail address to be used in the future on my current account.

Can you help please?

David Thomas, also OrionMT

OrionMT:

Please help with a confusion over my accounts.

I have an active and open account under name OrionMT with a gmail address. Years ago I believe I also opened an account but I do not have a record of the details except that it used my main email address at hotmail.

There is now a confusion, especially when I want to fund my current account using PayPal.

I would like to delete my original account and so free up my hotmail address to be used in the future on my current account.

Can you help please?

David Thomas, also OrionMT

Its not allowed to have more than 1 MQL5.com profiles, so you need to contact the Service Desk for this.

We can't help you here.

I would like to close my account and any information to be deleted on metaquotes. My email address is apinderks.15@gmail.com. I would like my information to be deleted that has been shared with any third party. my name on account is ksandhu. I registered on MQL5.community on the 16 June 2019 but I never used the account after that. thank you

ksandhu:
I would like to close my account and any information to be deleted on metaquotes. My email address is apinderks.15@gmail.com. I would like my information to be deleted that has been shared with any third party. my name on account is ksandhu. I registered on MQL5.community on the 16 June 2019 but I never used the account after that. thank you

The above answer applies to you too:

Reason: