General - page 557

good evening when I try to make purchases on mt5 I do not have access to the Market tab I have uninstalled the mt5 but it still does not work. please help me
I need a way to mark green the times I am in profit with my trailing stop, I tried changing stoploss with Takeprofit, but it looks like takeprofit cannot go below the current ask price (in a buy position)
I registered for a VPS trial but I have not received an email with my log in details. I am having a 24 hour test but I have not been able to use it for the last 6 hours. How can I obtain the credentials
  Activations  (2)
Hello, I've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release. I bought an expert from the market. I can't use it anymore, after the update, because I get an "Experts loading of <name removed > failed [538]" error! I deleted in Navigator and re-downloaded it again under Market
Hey coders, This seems to be a bug but I wonder if it can survive this long Check out the following code. It is meant to print the symbol names of the current and next chart. long id= ChartID (); long idnext = ChartNext (id); string idname= ChartSymbol (id); string idnamenext= ChartSymbol
  Cloud agent fee  (17   1 2)
Dear experienced traders, I'm using Cloud agent. I use it for around 15 minutes, but the worktime displayed 5days. Is this normal or any error? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Is anyone else getting a 404 file not found error for all items in the code base? No matter what I try to download I get the same 404 error, even for items that were fine yesterday. Has been persisting for a few hours.&nbsp;
Hi all, due to the latest Windows 10 update my MetaCOT has stopped working "due to the update which affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform uses binding to the operating system and the hardware of the
Hello everyone at this time I want to ask for help, how do I if my mobile number registered in mql5 can not be activated and used again? I want to replace the mobile number with a new number. Please help urgent
Hi everyone. I have a problem about order ticket. Say if you attach two expert advisors to two different currency pairs, my question is will they share the same order pool so the order ticket is generated accoding to all orders produced by these two advisors? I am confused about this problem for a
I 've found problem while optimizing. MetaTrader5. I optimized my EA and select some result for back test. But back test result is different. What is the problem? I 'm using custom indicator. I uploaded cases. I changed code simply
Why does it show limited financial operations on my mql5 account after I purchased EA
hi my question is once you migrate a robot to the vps can you mirror it on your desktop mt4 ? so you can whatch what its doing like you normaly would? thanks
Good Morning.So yesterday I accidentally took a screen shot of my computer. It was posted on MQL5 and I was also sent a link, But I cant find it anywhere in the charts... Where could it be? Someone pleaseeee help me
I have a signal registered in MQL5. Everything was fine until today. Here are the main issues with my signal - MQL5 shows wrong initial deposit - MQL5 shows duplicated trade in the history - MQL5 show incorrect profit (this is a result of the first issue) How can I fix those issues? Am I allowed to
Is any one who can help me to get the elloitt wave free download. Please tell me where to find it
Suppose I am in a buy trade of lot 0.1 entered at 3, currently at 4 and my target is at 5. If I put huge sell limit order of around 10 lots at 5 or 6 or around 5 will it have an impact of driving the market up. Or for that logic If I put huge buy stop order of around 10 lots at 5 or 6 or around 5
hi, can anyone help me? I need an indicator that can get many different prices in a form, and then draw horizontal lines at those prices
Hi guys, Do you have any idea about this problem: I successfully pay for 1 month rental of hosting , 15$ charged into my card. But then nothing happen after that even though the log appear the transaction (file attached) In my account, don't have the server name to select. Please help me. Thanks
An EA that automatically hedges my position as soon as it goes below a certain price/loss/pips, and as soon as the price goes above the price it started to hedge at, it closes the hedge position for a breakeven. But if it goes down yet again (2-3-4-5th time ..) then it continues to open and sell
mt5 is not reading mt4 csv file i wrote EA both on mq4 and mq5 aim to write and read csv file mq4 reading mq4 mq5 reading mq5 mq5 not reading mq4{ is this from my side } csv file is in common folder does mql5 allow allow file sharing between MQ4 and MQ5
Hello, i want ask, i have many mt4 and mt5 on windows server 2016, if i wll update windows, will my licence same, or must i use new one on ea and indicators? because few people tell me they update windows home on their pc and then they must use licence, so how with windows server? thanks
I've been struggling with something that seems pretty easy to solve, but I can't figure it out. I wrote an algorithm that should print which signal was activated last: open_buy or open_sell (see code bellow). Also, inside the OnInit function I printed "EA initialized!". So it should print something
Hello, I want to provide a signal, but the server of my broker SuperForex-Real is not found. What could be the reason for this
Hello everyone, Can anyone please tell me how I can request a refund on a job I opened and have paid but the job is not finished and with many problems but the coder is now ignoring me and accepting new jobs? This is very upsetting for me as he has tricked me 3 times and asked me to wait because...
Hi there, After many good years, suddenly MetaEditor 4 showed a new behavior: it take 14 min for its loading. In this time, MetaTrader 4's loading is normal, just some seconds. What is it? Thanks Michael
Hi there I hope my question makes sense. When trying to backtest , I do not see the place where to select the currency, the EA, or the timeframe to test for. Usually I see it when pressing CTRL-R Please see attached image Maybe I pressed something by accident that made it disappear. If someone can
Hello i need help with creating a txt file that where i can adjust my Custom Indicator parameters such as adding more lines. I would want the file to look exactly like the one in the Attachment, Thanks alot
[Deleted]
Hi I living in Iran and I have don't have passport. For registering as seller there is multiple options to provide identify documents such as driving licence, id card or resident permit. I upload my resident permit but it rejected due to is not English document and MQL ask me provide translated of