I can't install purchased products

Please I purchase three indicators today, but I cannot instal them on my MT4 platform. The products are not showing in my list of purchased products. Please help.

read post (screenshots) about the procedure what to do and what to check (and some suggestion from the service desk in the end of the post such as "Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it,...").
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform
  • www.mql5.com
I click install but nothing happened, i try it for atleast 30 times already and it always come up with this message i am sure my username and passw...

Grace-FX:
Please I purchase three indicators today, but I cannot instal them on my MT4 platform. The products are not showing in my list of purchased products. Please help.
This link might help as well -> https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/362395#comment_20641887
Purchased EAs are not all showing
Purchased EAs are not all showing
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone I have purchased 12 EAs over time and have installed these on my VPS platform...

Thank you so much, Daniel. You are always great and quick to help.

Hi, I just purchased an EA for MT5 and I can't find the "install" button in the Purchase tab to install the product. Can you please help?

wstung:

Hi, I just purchased and EA for MT5 and I can't find the "install" button in the Purchase tab to install the product. Can you please help?

Fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is wstung (do not use your email for login).

Also note that any 32-bit Windows are not supported by MT5 anymore.
To know your system - make the following action:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2832 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

If you are on Windows 10 with 64-bit so use the following steps to check:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error downloading market indicator demo (Error 403

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

I am trying my MT4 (build1320).

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

wstung:

Hi, I just purchased an EA for MT5 and I can't find the "install" button in the Purchase tab to install the product. Can you please help?

In addition to what Sergey already wrote, follow these instructions:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161

Reason: