General - page 553

Je souhaite m'abonner un compte de copy trading mais le problème c'est arriver au option dans la catégorie Signaux sa me (non connecté, sélectionner depuis la base de données des signaux)
I have just downloaded MT5. I opened a demo account following the instructions as outlined at this address https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/acc_open (Unrelated: Note that on the android MT5 app there is no option to scan a QR code at the new account screen. There is a "Can't
Do you have the process for that ? Or better how to planify a recurrent withdrawal time my bank account because we invest and save money buy the option to recorded our IBAN for receive does not works. Thks for your rapid response. Mel
Can you guys give me your opinion about the best exchanges with the least spread and easier way of making deposits? Thank you very much in advance
Hello, I have one quick question, i bought signals on 07.20 midnight, he had 290 subscribers, low DD, great reviews and potential growth, on 07.21 he started to place orders, i'm new here so i just let do his job, and now i got -400€ loss, he lost all his money on 2 signals on 1 day (about 8,000$)
So I created an expert advisor to load custom charts and it works perfectly, what I'm wondering right now is: is there anyway to prevent OnTick event to open the chart for the desired Symbol everytime a new tick arrives? To do so my simple question is: is there anyway to count opened charts
I see the list of indicators for the mt4 at https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/indicators However, I don't understand how to search of a specific indicator or how to search by types of indicators such as Zero-line crosses or Entry type indicators. Some help please Matt
Hi All, I am exploring the optimisation capabilities of MT5. Being able to immediately test the top optimisation results on a new time period seems incredibly powerful. I have run a few of these and wanted to analyse one of them in more detail but the cached optimisation does not seem to include the
We know that Metaquote ID is unique to our mobile device. We are able to receive push notifications of trade activities on mobile app. And this ID should be get from mobile installation and entered in terminal's Options menu. What I am looking for is getting this ID using mql5 coding and putting it
  signals  (3)
Hi, I am following a signal provider who is often trading while I am asleep Although my platform copies the trades automatically I wanted to know if there is a way for my platform to then copy the signal which I have already received so that it then trades just as the signal already received so it
  VPS pricing  (3)
Why does metatrader advertise their VPS at $15 a month when actually the price is $18 a month when you go to rent it on the MT4 platform
Hi Concern, Anyone from MT5 can help me out for my problem, which is technical glitch or a fraud from my service provider I don't now. 5382915 - MT5 through mobile i have opened a trade and it was got changed to other value where that did not move
Hi guys! I'm new to forex, but by no means am I ignorant to technology. However, I seem to be having some issues connecting to the server via Metatrader 5. Last week, I was able to log in fine, now after I reopen after the weeked, anytime I try to log in from my pc or laptop it gives me a
Hi just wondering if anyone is experiencing problems with the platform freezing and going offline for a short time when high volume in the markets is occurring my other programmes are not affected when this happens. i have uninstalled MT% and then reinstalled it but the problem is still happening. I
21 lipca 2020 kupiłem sygnał Trigint, Wszystko jest połączone. 22.07.2020 dzisiaj jest wyłączone, dlaczego nie mogę skorzystać z zakupionego sygnału
I had deposit for my account to rent VPS but I change my mind and want to withdraw it but unavailable Any possibility way to withdraw it ? Please help. Thank you
  Signal <...>  (3)
i registered with "<...>" signal on 20/07/2020, Unfortunately the provider lost his balance and the signal stooped working, any way to return the signal fees back
Dear all, Believe it or not, my broker cancelled my demo account apparently for no reason. :( I was running a mql5.com signal there (and it is still active) and now I need to move it to a new demo account. I never did this before so can someone please tell me how to do it? Thank you very much in
Hi all, I suscribed to a paid signal and associated it to a trading account but it is not performing well. I would like to bind it to a different trading account on the same server than the signal provider without having to pay for another fee. I already disabled the signal on the first trading
  signals  (1)
how do i know if my signals are active or finished
Hi, im seeking help as my expert having trouble exit at the right price. strategy tester on some platform its 1 pips difference, and some can go more than 2 pips difference. the difference result is calculated manually. tested on pepperstone and tickmill, pepperstone have around 1 pip difference and
  SL to be or not to be  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hello everyone. It's no secret that many traders are not very keen on using stop losses . For a long time I have not been able to understand how and where to place the stoploss. Somewhere it is written to apply it in relation to depo drawdown, somewhere it is written to put it under/over the
Hi, Apologies for the basic nature of this query. I have watched the tutorials but still cannot see how to do this. I am trying to link my subscription to my MT4 account To do this the steps I have taken are - subscribed to an MT4 signal on MQL5 community. (confirmed as subscribed) - In the MT4
I've been reading about Stop Loss and Take Profits and at this point I'm a bit confused. Here is my current understanding: 1. If I'm selling a stock, I pay the bid price. I need to set a stop loss amount that is lower than the bid price. I need to set a take profit amount that is higher than
Hi chaps, I am working on an EA which is based on a few set criteria to decide to open a position or not. One of them is the icustom function below. iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT ,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price, 0 , 2 ); double BuyPrev = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT ,path,MGPeriod,Method,Price, 0
  profit?  (3)
Hey what does the "monthly growth" column really mean? lets say i follow a signal with "200% monthly growth", lets say i invest 3500 euro into that signal, does that mean i will get 200% growth from my investment in a month? EG 3500 eur to 7000 eur in a month
Hello Traders, is it possible to close a VPS (MQL5) opened on a PC and restart it on another PC for the same account and broker? ( the firts PC is dead)
I want to get a full refund for USD 35 for signal. In his description is written as follow: 'It usually holds position for less than 24 hours thus reducing drawdown for your account' but this is not true because he kept selling every 20 pips when market is against him (holding up to 7 trades since
Do we need to create separate 64 and 32 bit DLL's for 64 and 32 bit versions of MT5? Have gone through the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/18 but found no mention of requirement of a 64 bit DLL. Trying to run a 32 bit compiled DLL with a 64 bit MT5 terminal gives the...