Criteria for getting signals to the top

I would like to know what criteria are crucial for getting signals into the top ranks of MQL5 ratings?

Sincerely,

Mikhail Smirnov

Quality trade and low prices.

Marsel:

Quality trade and low reimbursement.

Well, that's in theory. And in practice?

Let us remember Taras Gonchar. How many subscribers did he have?

What were the risks?

If the TOP level is understood as a number of subscribers, I would divide signals into two large groups:

1. The high risk ones, where it is possible to double, triple or even double the deposit in a short period of time, despite the fact that the drawdown will definitely be due to exorbitant risks.

Here is an example [...] Averaging without stops will obviously lead to a loss, but everyone wants a piece of the pie. And there are already 223 subscribers.

2. Quality, low-risk trading. Example: [...] Signal is over 4 years old. Its profitability is not huge, but it has its supporters too. There are 300 of them.

To each his own. I hope the links won't be taken as advertising. I have nothing to do with these signals. It would be boring without examples.

Boris Gulikov:

Well, that's in theory. And in practice?

Calculation criteria are a secret under seven locks. So as not to be tempted to adjust the parameters.

Michail Smirnov:

I would like to know what criteria are crucial for getting signals into the top ranks of MQL5 ratings?

Sincerely,

Mikhail Smirnov

There is no need to know any secrets. It's very simple, I have already checked it many times.

Make a profitable trade with 20% monthly growth and max drawdown around 20-30% and in a few months you will be in the top.

This is only for MT5. And for MT4 you need a bit more time.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

There's no need to know any secrets. It's very simple, I've already checked it more than once.

Trade profitably, getting up to 20% growth per month and with a maximum drawdown of around 20-30% and in a few months you'll be at the top.

This is only for MT5. And for MT4 you need a bit more time.

I take it you've checked and dumped? There is not a single signal in your account.

Michail Smirnov:

Sincerely,

Mikhail Smirnov

Another one who wants to sell "Grails" to hapless users and get rich on them instead of making money on trading?

It has been said a hundred times - make sure the monthly deposit growth is 100% with drawdown no more than 5%, and keep such a pace at least for a year - as a result the subscribers will come even without any ratings and tops, based only on rumors. However, I think you won't need them at all. You need subscribers when you realize that your signal will start to leak at any moment, and you have to "cut the dough" as soon as possible.

The situation resembles the situation in media sphere with copyright. If author starts talking about copyright - it's a sure sign that he is not going to create anything good.

It is the same here - if a trader starts speaking about "ratings", it is a sure sign that his signal is not worth a penny. And it was created solely to "cut" sheep who will believe in these very ratings.

Boris Gulikov:

1. High risk, where in a short period of time, despite the fact that there will definitely be a loss due to the exorbitant risks involved, it is possible to double, triple or even double the deposit.

This should not be considered as a signal at all, just like the others like it.

P.S. Let's call things by their proper names, 90% in the "Signals" are not signals at all and cannot be analytically used as signals, for example in investment portfolios.

They are strategies!!! I would divide the"Signals" section into 2 subtypes, so that people who do fundamental or technical analysis on a serious level don't get lost in the pile of averagers.

Boris Gulikov:

I take it you've checked and drained? There is not a single signal in your account.

No, I've said it many times, I work with investors as a manager and it's not appropriate to have a signal with subscriptions and also sell the robot in the marketplace.

No need to worry so much :)

Georgiy Merts:

Another one who wants to sell Grails to hapless users and make lots of money on it instead of making money on trading?

As I told 100 times already - provide monthly growth of deposit by 100% with drawdown no more than 5%, and keep such a pace at least for a year - as a result, subscribers will come even without any ratings and tops, based only on rumors. However, I think you won't need them at all. You need subscribers when you understand that your signal will start to leak at any moment, and you have to "cut the dough" as soon as possible.

The situation resembles the situation in media sphere with copyright. If author starts talking about copyright - it's a sure sign that he is not going to create anything good.

It is the same here - if a trader starts speaking about "ratings", it is a sure sign that his signal is not worth a penny. And it has been created solely for the purpose of "mowing" the sheep that will believe in these very ratings.

100% a month with a 5% drawdown. If I may say so, even half a year is enough for taking the first place in this rating. It's a pity it's not realistic to trade like that.

"If you do not know the difference between the profit and the loss of your signals, you may ask: "You need subscribers when you understand that your signal will start to lose value any moment and you need to make a profit as soon as possible". - I disagree. This is not always the case. Rarely, but it happens otherwise.

A good signal pays very good dividends.

I've cited an example for a good reason where I traded 128% profit for more than 4 years but the signal has 300 subscribers. And of course, the signal provider does not plan and does not plan to sell out. He is trading on his own.

Georgiy Merts:

Another one who wants to sell Grails to hapless users and make lots of money on it, instead of making money on trading?

As I told 100 times already - provide monthly growth of deposit by 100% with drawdown no more than 5%, and keep such a pace at least for a year - as a result, subscribers will come even without any ratings and tops, based only on rumors. Really, I think you

That you are talking nonsense. Have you seen such results in your dreams?

Reason: