How can virtual trades be kept after MT5 restart

I want to use an EA for MT5 that uses virtual trades as an indicator before entering real trades.
I have talked to a Coder and he told me that it is no problem to code this.
But it is not possible to keep this virtual trades, after MT5 has been restarted.

Does anyone know an option, where the virtual trades can be kept, after a MT5 restart?

Volker Albrandt:
I want to use an EA for MT5 that uses virtual trades as an indicator before entering real trades.
I have talked to a Coder and he told me that it is no problem to code this.
But it is not possible to keep this virtual trades, after MT5 has been restarted.

Does anyone know an option, where the virtual trades can be kept, after a MT5 restart?

Yes, but since they are "virtual" trades, then it is totally managed inside by the code in the EA. Which means, that the EA simply has to save those "virtual" trades into an external file.

If you spoke to a Coder about this, then surely you could have requested that as well. Does that mean that your coder does not know how to do this?

Fernando Carreiro:

Yes, but since they are "virtual" trades, then it is totally managed inside by the code in the EA. Which means, that the EA simply has to save those "virtual" trades into an external file.

If you spoke to a Coder about this, then surely you could have requested that as well. Does that mean that your coder does not know how to do this?

Yes, it seems like coder does not know how to do this.

I asked the coder:
And can the EA "memorize" these "virtual trades", after a wanted or unwanted MT5 restart, like using a log file, which includes the prices of the "virtual trades"?

His answer: Not possible

Volker Albrandt: Yes, it seems like coder does not know how to do this.

I asked the coder: And can the EA "memorize" these "virtual trades", after a wanted or unwanted MT5 restart, like using a log file, which includes the prices of the "virtual trades"?

His answer: Not possible

Contact me in private then via PM!
Reason: