MT5 Demo account password forgotten

Hello, I lost/forgot my MT5 Demo account password and now I can not access the platform. My ID is OK but the password is absent, how can I find it. I do not have the e-mail when registering so this is also not an option for me, please help

Bigie:
Hello, I lost/forgot my MT5 Demo account password and now I can not access the platform. My ID is OK but the password is absent, how can I find it. I do not have the e-mail when registering so this is also not an option for me, please help

I don't think you can recover a demo account password.

Try within the broker member's area, maybe there is a way there.

Bigie:
Check the Mailbox within MT5, the account details should be there!
Files:
MailBox.png  18 kb

Jamal El Alama:
Check the Mailbox within MT5, the account details should be there!

I don't think that there is anything in the mailbox if you are not logged in.

It's a demo account, File → Open another.

Bigie:

Unfortunately there's no way to recover MT5 demo account, unless you are using a sign up demo account with specific brokers. 

Reason: