AMP Future EA doesn't work anymore

hi, all I am having issue with my AMP future Account, my EA was working fine on MNQZ20 and MESH20 index future symbols and it works fine on MNQH21 and MESH21 until yesterday (JAN 20 2021) but suddenly its just stop working , its not opening any order on any of new symbol of future index, if anyone have any solution please let me know thanks

Bidhan A Patel:
hi, all I am having issue with my AMP future Account, my EA was working fine on MNQZ20 and MESH20 index future symbols and it works fine on MNQH21 and MESH21 until yesterday (JAN 20 2021) but suddenly its just stop working , its not opening any order on any of new symbol of future index, if anyone have any solution please let me know thanks

yes. just posted after yours ( same issue) sounds like it may be on the MT5 side of the fence

cowmodee:

yes. just posted after yours ( same issue) sounds like it may be on the MT5 side of the fence

if u find anything please let me know thanks

we could always nudge Renat for help! ha!

Hello,

Same here.  AMP Futures.  My EA no longer makes buy/sell trades starting yesterday.

my programmer tried to fix it for attest for  3  hour but no luck, <Deleted> i was in middle of trade and EA stop working.....

it is very frustrating but MT5  <Deleted> are worth supporting and working with them. 

<Deleted>

If your EAs are from the market, and if Windows 10 was updated so one activation should be lost by this updates. And market EAs will stop working because of that.

• You need to delete Market EA from your Metatrader (this EA/installation will not work anymore because it was installed under the activation which was already lost by the Windows 10 updates), and
  • install same EA once again (with new activation).

read more on post and post #1 .

Also, read this announcement (from the June last year):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added

MetaQuotes, 2020.06.05 16:17

On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004). This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system.

In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and hardware of the computer, on which it is installed. Unfortunately, the update will make the launch of installed and activated Market applications impossible. Such applications will require a new activation, because all products are bound to an operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809).

Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004). Activations of demo products will also be lost, you will need to re-download such applications from the Market.

if it is the case so you need to delete your products from your Metatrader and install them once again.
Product seems to have stopped working
Product seems to have stopped working
  • www.mql5.com
Hello An EA I have no longer wants to load onto a chart, the strategy tester and nor does show an error message in journal - there is simply nothin...

Hello,

To programmers - explicity set the SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE for that Symbol before placing the order.

To others - show the above to your programmer or vendor.

Douglas Prager:

Hello,

To programmers - explicity set the SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE for that Symbol before placing the order.

To others - show the above to your programmer or vendor.

Hello,

Could you explicit what to do ? Thanks

Hello

my EA is "not" from Market.

my EA was working before software update.

I then completely uninstalled MT5 then reinstalled latest version of MT5

I created new simple EA after software update to confirm issue was responsibility of MT5 and not broker or user

none of these action resolved this issue.

Does anyone know if MT5 support is looking into this issue?

I have not seen any confirmation of my request for support from MT5...

with Great Thanks!

Sam

Reason: