AMP Future EA doesn't work anymore - page 2

cowmodee:

Hello

my EA is "not" from Market.

my EA was working before software update.

I then completely uninstalled MT5 then reinstalled latest version of MT5

I created new simple EA after software update to confirm issue was responsibility of MT5 and not broker or user

none of these action resolved this issue.

Does anyone know if MT5 support is looking into this issue?

I have not seen any confirmation of my request for support from MT5...

with Great Thanks!

Sam

You can send a request to the service desk with the link to this thread (look at "Contacts and requests" on the bottom of this page).
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

MY EA works on MT5 CFD broker on index symbol USTECHIndex,US500Index,US30iNDEX ,

its only having issue with MT5 AMP future only with current symbol but in tester its work with all expired symbol

Bidhan A Patel:

MY EA works on MT5 CFD broker on index symbol USTECHIndex,US500Index,US30iNDEX ,

its only having issue with MT5 AMP future only with current symbol but in tester its work with all expired symbol

I don't know if it applies to you but sometimes with new futures contracts there is not enough history for indicators/EAs to work properly.

Keith Watford:

I don't know if it applies to you but sometimes with new futures contracts there is not enough history for indicators/EAs to work properly.

thx but my doesn't work on indicator, its just not taking any trade and i tried with 3 different personal ea. and the all having same issue

Hello,

I have a repair request with AMP. 

My EA is a homebrew.  They came back asking if the orders are going in as FOK.  The EA just does market orders was my reply.

Thanks

fyi I just received reply via chat message from MT5 Servicedesk

" We have received your message. We are dealing with request related"

It looks like the ticket# may be 250163; however, I'm not sure how or if we can use this...

Also my homestyle EA did not use any indicators and only used market orders

hope this helps

Hi

Has this problem been solved?

cowmodee:

Hello

my EA is "not" from Market.

my EA was working before software update.

I then completely uninstalled MT5 then reinstalled latest version of MT5

I created new simple EA after software update to confirm issue was responsibility of MT5 and not broker or user

none of these action resolved this issue.

Does anyone know if MT5 support is looking into this issue?

I have not seen any confirmation of my request for support from MT5...

with Great Thanks!

Sam

did you ask your broker?

yes, my broker is very involved and has been monitoring and will continue monitoring & coordinating with MT5 Support  until we get resolution.

currently this issue is ongoing and not resolved.

how can they launch update until making sure everything , people trade on live account with their own Algo, this is is very irresponsible move from Meta trader
Reason: