order delay

hello all

i have developed an EA which catches boom candles on deriv mt5 broker on the boom 500 sythentic index...
the problem is that my orders are delayed when accepted by the broker which causes losses on my side.
in most cases my tp and stop losses are reqouted ..can i perhaps have the order sent then the tp and sl can be resolved after?..how can i resolve this issue?..
i run the Ea on a vps of 0.43ms latency...

If VPS is fast but agent delay is serious, please try another agent.

GERALD MALESELA MATLOGA:
hello all

i have developed an EA which catches boom candles on deriv mt5 broker on the boom 500 sythentic index...
the problem is that my orders are delayed when accepted by the broker which causes losses on my side.
in most cases my tp and stop losses are reqouted ..can i perhaps have the order sent then the tp and sl can be resolved after?..how can i resolve this issue?..
i run the Ea on a vps of 0.43ms latency...

This is usual with fast running EAs, you could search among other brokers to find the one with faster response, but it will not be an easy task.

Discussion and recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum.

Zongda Lin:
If VPS is fast but agent delay is serious, please try another agent.

the problem is they are the only broker which offers the boom 500 index synthetic...

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is usual with fast running EAs, you could search among other brokers to find the one with faster response, but it will not be an easy task.

Discussion and recommendations about brokers are not allowed in this forum.

if it fails iam gonna have to accept defeat

what is delay? 

if ou have an 43ms ping time, you have normally at least 3times for confirmation

send request

confirm price

confirm order, position

alternative you can use the async mode to place your orders, then it should be only the ping time + the server latenz time, approx 50ms in your case

but in async mode, the price can be changing and you don't get information about that

amando:

what is delay? 

if ou have an 43ms ping time, you have normally at least 3times for confirmation

send request

confirm price

confirm order, position

alternative you can use the async mode to place your orders, then it should be only the ping time + the server latenz time, approx 50ms in your case

but in async mode, the price can be changing and you don't get information about that

He is talking about fast execution of the trade from the broker upon receiving the signal, during high impact news.

Actually it is:

43ms to receive prices from broker.

code execution time + 43ms to get your request to broker.

If during this time prices changed, broker rejects. Thus these are the only things two you could optimize. Optimize your code, lower your ping.

There is no difference in order execution speed with normal Ordersend or OrdersendAsync. The only difference is, your code does wait for confirmation. It is only useful if one needs to send multiple orders at the same time. In any other case, async is not needed and only complicates the code logic because you have to manage errors through OntradeTransaction (TRADE_TRANSACTION_REQUEST). 

Reason: