General - page 265

Having periodic problems with my codes at times ,the code below doesnt work correctly, can someone help me out i am trying to detect if a candle is bearish or not Code: bool isBearish( int index) { if (tradingTimePrices[index].open<tradingTimePrices[index].close) return true ; return
  Strategy tester  (3)
I am not new to forex but I am into Expert advisors and have been testing them for a while now. I decided to change brokers and the one I picked has everything I am looking for in a broker. But when I back test my EA on a hourly chart for a weeks time I get the whole weeks worth of data. But when I
Hi, is there any way to "downgrade" a version of a marketplace EA? Maybe using some external software to get the original file instead of the updated one or something? Thanks
I can only see the project info on the website but cannot bid for the jobs
UPDATE: Clearly I was overthinking this. I just created a straight array of CStatuses, figured out how to avoid memory leaks, and I'm good. Still have a lot of reading up to do on CList usage and understanding proper use of pointers, but I've got what I need apparently working. Didn't realize global
I recently had someone build an EA I've been designing for quite a long time. the EA on small visualization test data worked properly and entered and exited trades as it was designed to. but my issue/problem now is, I'm currently trying to backtest/optimize my EA. My first issue I've come across is
Hello, this is my first post, my following function behaves as expected if i let it determine my position size, but when i choose that position size with another value, it gives me wrong result, for this problem i'm not using tick size yet. >>> def sltp_calculator(account, entry, position_size=None
My charts are resetting every week and i have to redo them its driving me nuts... using iphone app
double Buy() { double Dist[]; ArraySetAsSeries (Dist, true ); ArrayResize (Dist, 5 , 0 ); double Buy[ 5 ]={ 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 }; for ( int i= 0 ;i>= 5 ;i++) { Dist[i]=Buy[i]; //P.S i tried ArrayCopy,ArrayInsert, those can't work } double Test= 321 ; return (Test); } why i cannot assign
Hello How I Do BackTest For five Symbol In the Same Time Show Me On The Chart like live trader ? in MT5 Like This Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=_uMETapOFfU Please Tell Me How Or What Code I write It Include Mq5 Until Can Do that or what i do ? thank you
This bug that will arrive on my MT5 has been confirmed, it was not delivering this error that the MT updated and I did some update on the code? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| s_r_ind.mq5 | //|
Hello, I am very disappointed. I have downloaded MT5 for my MacBook and already came across MANY issues. The main problem I have right now is that I CANNOT change colours on my custom indicators. Can anyone help me? Why nobody has reported this issue to developers yet? MT5 on MacBook is a pain in
why did the platform for nas100 freeze today at 11526.when it went down to 11489.00 20:13 on 5.20.2022
I have an EA running on multiple USD pairs, but I want to limit the number of USD positions allowed open at a time. I am trying to count them by using StringFind to see if "USD" exists in the symbol name, if it does it adds +1 to the count which it compares to my externally set variable of USD. For
hi guys, i get this error message in testing my EA: not enough money [instant sell 0.08 ETHUSD_i at 1246.63] failed instant sell 0.08 ETHUSD_i at 1246.63 [No money] and also: failed instant buy 0.2 ETHUSD_i at 503.10 [Volume limit reached] how is it possible that when it want to sell it checks for
Wanted to know if I need to upgrade my VPS with some extra RAM, thinking about running 4 x MT5 at same time. At the moment running 2 without hickups. What is the max MT5 instances we can run safely with 2GB
I have an issue which is as follows: When price changes increase in frequency (not super busy just busy), my trade instructions can take up to 12 seconds to be acknowledged by the brokers server. If I run the Web terminal at the same time I can see that my trade gets done in around 40ms but takes
As a signal provider are you able to see your signal followers statistics such as free margin, equity, balance, PnL, etc
Hello, the screenshot shows historical data (right hand side) for Disney Stock exported from MT5. For the date 08.11.2016 17:17:00 - 17:17:59 there are a lot of ticks (BID,ASK,LAST) available. If you compare it to the print out of the Strategy Tester (left hand side) one sees that only some of the
Will there be an update that allows us to give out coupon codes for discounts on our products in the market?   Currently I have to lower my price for 24 hours for someone if I want to discount something. If someone purchases from me at the higher price the day before it will upset them. We really...
Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team Does anyone know why i get this? I can't buy EA and i don't know why
  Trading Signals  (4)
Is it necessary to have a vps in order to copy MQL5 Signals
UPDATE: I FIGURED IT OUT -- so please don't spend time analyzing the code. Thank you! I posted my solutions below as replies (to myself LOL...) Hello and thanks again for all the previous help! I'm trying to get a basic understanding of OOP before leveraging it to refactor some existing code. I'm
Hello, I currently have an issue with the ChartSaveTemplate function. The code ChartSaveTemplate ( 0 , "test"); returns the error code 4112 when called inside my indicator. Does anyone have an idea why the error occurs? When I just create an empty indicator with the function it return true
  plzz help me  (10)
Hi guys I am very new to this forex businesss i would really appreciate if anyone can tell me one simple example of stratgy so I can understand what is stratgy.. plzzzz thanx
I need a way to identify over bought and over sold conditions on a renko atr chart. I was looking at this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182637 but Pava's indicators dont work. it needs a dll or something. if someone can help me get his indicators to work with the missing dll then awesome! I...
I have 2 account and I am thinking of launching 2 trading strategies automated but I want to use the same mt4 platform so one MT4 with 2 account that have 1 EA each, does that works??? any comment or issues
Hello developers. I've been trying to make 200 candle distance between the last candle and end of the chart. but whatever I tried does not work. The code I use is as fallows. bool res=ChartNavigate(ChartID(),CHART_END,-200); I also use ChartNavigate(ChartID(),CHART_END,200); but did not work. Please
Guys can anyone help me with this? My profile got approved yesterday as a seller but i am seeing this message "Subscription will be enabled when trading starts
Hello Friends, I'm trading with Ava Trades using MQL5 VPS. A lmost 2 weeks now this is what I get. Foto attached.What's gone wrong? Anyone there who ca help? Many thanks everyone. Nillscash