AMP Future EA doesn't work anymore - page 3

Bidhan A Patel:
how can they launch update until making sure everything , people trade on live account with their own Algo, this is is very irresponsible move from Meta trader

The latest release is Metatrader 5 build 2755: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/360211
and "their own Algo"/EAs should be improved/fixed to be suitable with the latest build of Metatrader.I mean: it is your responsibility to follow all the changes in mql5 coding and to fix (to improve) your personal private EAs (do not turn your own resonsibility to the others please).

..this is is very irresponsible move from Meta trader ..

If the coder (you) is not going to improve/fix his private EA for the latest Metatrader build, or if the coder is not professional to do it so - there is the Freelance service for that to find the coder who will be more professional to fix private EA for example.

PS. Or there is the other way: you can write to the service desk (on the same way as cowmodee did) and disclose all the details (EA and so on) to them asking them for help.

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2755: Popup Prices window and Debugger improvements
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2755: Popup Prices window and Debugger improvements
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, January the 15th, 2021...

Sergey Golubev:

The latest release is Metatrader 5 build 2755: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/360211
and "their own Algo"/EAs should be improved/fixed to be suitable with the latest build of Metatrader.I mean: it is your responsibility to follow all the changes in mql5 coding and to fix (to improve) your personal private EAs (do not turn your own resonsibility to the others please).

If the coder (you) is not going to improve/fix his private EA for the latest Metatrader build, or if the coder is not professional to do it so - there is the Freelance service for that to find the coder who will be more professional to fix private EA for example.

PS. Or there is the other way: you can write to the service desk (on the same way as cowmodee did) and disclose all the details (EA and so on) to them asking them for help.

(do not turn your own resonsibility to the others please).

update came on January 15th but my EA was working fine until 21st Jan, and its just not working on new future symbol, its still works on tester on older symbol, and index future in USA we can not  trade 0.01 or 0.05 lots , it has to be full lot 1.00 and if market moves against you 50 points on NQ future that's $1000 loss, and that's a last thing you want when you are in the trade and your Algo stop working

i hope you gets my points, thanks

Bidhan A Patel:

(do not turn your own resonsibility to the others please).

This is not Sergey's or any other forum users' responsibility.

If you don't like suggestions, then don't post in the forum. The forum is not Metaquotes help desk!

looks like it should works now without making change in to existing code, its opening trade in tester with current symbol

good luck to all

Reason: