General - page 1302

MT4 Market  (1)
Do I need to re-register again if I want to sell MT4 apps? If so, can I have the link? else Where can I upload my products? 
EURUSD: With the pair maintaining its broader upside there is risk of an eventual return to the upside. As long as it can hold above the 1.3568 level, its medium term uptrend remains intact. Resistance resides at the 1.3645 level where a breach will aim at the 1.3710 level, its Feb 01’2013 high with...
double check if POSITION_PRICE_CURRENT is the same as SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_BID) for buy position?
Hi, It would be great to add an application to the facebook like application here: groups. To be able to make groups on mql5.com with mailing lists abilities etc
What is your example of minimum acceptable performance?
Hello House, Pls I am new to fx, how do I calculate ways to enter a market that it will cut short my losess and I will be able to maximize profit. When I enter, it will just reverse against me that it runs to minus, for some mins or hours before it reverses back to 0.00 and profit..... I need...
Hi, i want to know if the lot size will increase even when the difference between the balance of subscriber and provider very big is e.g 100$ subscriber - 10k$ provider. Or will it be always 0.01 lot size because of this difference? sorry for my english
With the federal government partly shut down and the footsteps of the debt ceiling clomping closer, the search is on for worst-case, last-gasp, what-if-we-have-to-ram-the-asteroid solutions. The latest of these is the “Presidential bond,” a.k.a. the “Obama bond,” a.k.a. this year’s answer to 2011′s...
Does anyone knows how to withdraw from Horizon Digital Terminal MT4 ?
We have recently launched the Chinese version of MQL5.community website. First of all, we have translated Documentation section, the entire website interface and we have also started working on Articles section. Within two months, we have increased the number of articles translated into Chinese up...
Discussion in MQL4 forum: What's new in MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 - big changes on the way
The pitch was enticing. At a time when the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index had suffered a decline of 41 percent in the previous three years, Morgan Stanley (MS) was offering its clients the possibility of some relief. In a prospectus, the New York securities firm invited its customers to put their money...
Hello, is it somehow possible on an offline computer supply metatrader with current data from another source, so that metatrader thinks it would be associated with a broker? A solution for this would be great! C4L ---- sorry for spelling errors my english is still in the development phase
I use MT4 a indicator about "ask-bid shower”, it is showprice in big figure, but I cannot get it when I turn to MT5,who know how to getit? it is on left up position of below picture MT4 code is : // Code Modifications: FILE45 - #property indicator_chart_window //...
Hi all, I'm the admin of MTCopy. I would like to briefly introduce the main functions of Home | mtCopy - Share Your Trades - Copy transactions between accounts on MT4 platform from providers to clients - Adjustment on account slaver Lot - Allows you to select the pairs to copy - Copy all kinds of...
Hi all, I have access to GPU, I guess many people does these days. It is something that has become common and usually mid-range laptops and PCs are shipped with one GPU as standard. Now can MT5 strategy tester use these GPU to run optimization? As of now we can only run optimization in a local PC...
Billionaire Warren Buffett tossed lifelines to a handful of blue-chip companies during the financial crisis. Five years later the payoff on those deals is becoming clear: $10 billion and counting. Mr. Buffett approached that figure after he collected another hefty payment last week, bringing to...
Hi I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design! My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it...
Hello,   I can't manage to see a HLine drawn on a graph (m1) on other graphs (m5). When I set the properties of the line correctly, it doesn't do anything. The line is only shown on its graph, not on others. What am I doing wrong ? Christian
I got a message from the moderator to ask me to resize the strategy tester to 640 X 480 before capturing an image of "Graph" How do I resize the strategy tester? 
Hi, I've just been having a look at the MQL5 storage facility and it looks pretty good. My only concern with it however is security. When Committing files to the storage, are they automatically encrypted? If not, what's to stop a local Storage server Systems Administrator from pulling off all your...
GOLD: The commodity remains vulnerable to the downside having declined the past week. The risk is for more downside to occur towards the 1,272.00 level. A violation of here will aim at the 1,250.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1,215.00 level and next the 1,180.00 level....
Who know which brokers can trade by MT5 platform in China? i have MT5 EA but can't find brokers can trade in real platform, they all use MT4 platform in China. Why? Who can help me? Thanks!
hi, where can i get a book on how to program with mql5. I am new to programming, i like mt4 book which is written for non programmers. I can find the same for mql5
i have installed visual studio 2012 and metatrader 5 today,but my MetaEditor can not found visual studio 2012.   i have done this work on virtual machine before,when i install visual studio 2012 on C:\,it's ok.   this time ,i install visual studio in driver E:,MetaEditor can not found VS 2012 more....
[Deleted]
Hello, Anyone can any help me coding or some ideias, please! I want create an EA that tell me the highest value and the lowest value between 2:00 GMT and 6:00 GMT (Asia Sesson) and after 6:00 GMT will send automatically an order to my broker (OrderSend(...)). Rules: 1) Entry - Open a Buy/Sell...
Hi, and happy day to all :-) I have installed MT5 in 'D:\MT5' folder, but EA's and other stuff is saved by MT5 automatically in 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\336F3D4CEC261837570AB7E90AFB2241\MQL5\Experts' folder. I also have a MT4 install on my D: drive, and no data is saved...
  Will the U.S. Default?  (25   1 2 3)
If Wall Street's high-frequency trading machines are capable of emotion, then they must be head over heels in love with the U.S. Congress and President Barack Obama. High-frequency-trading profits rise with market volatility because the lightning-fast machines can anticipate changes in investor...
Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar for D1 timeframe but the price is still above Ichimoku cloud which is indicating possible secondary correction within primary bullish market condition. If the price will break 97.76 support level so we will see the reversal of the trend...
From algos to trading pschology and from market-maker's tricks to the quant models that dominate, Batur Asmazoglu provides an insider's view of a large sell-side bank FX trading desk. While the likes of Goldman's Thomas Stolper have proved it, Asmazoglu's first 'secret' is that "while many believe...