When did Metaqoutes applied 24% value added tax on mql products ?

Hello,

Recently I have been seeing that all the products have now 24% value added tax in the market place. I dont remember seeing it ever before. However I only see it from the terminal not on the website. My question is when did this new taxation feature started on the market products. And who receive this tax? If I represent my company will my company get this tax? 

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Syed Oarasul Islam:

Hello,

Recently I have been seeing that all the products have now 24% value added tax in the market place. I dont remember seeing it ever before. However I only see it from the terminal not on the website. My question is when did this new taxation feature started on the market products. And who receive this tax? If I represent my company will my company get this tax? 

Thanks in advance for your answers.

This is VAT charged on buyers based on the EU and its the result of changes in Metaquotes company/tax reforms.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is VAT charged on buyers based on the EU and its the result of changes in Metaquotes company/tax reforms.

Thanks Eleni for your prompt answer. So this means if register my company then the my company will receive this tax. Am i correct ?

I believe that it is 20%, not 24%.

Maybe the VAT rate is higher in your Country?

Keith Watford:

I believe that it is 20%, not 24%.

Maybe the VAT rate is higher in your Country?

Yeah its been 24% here for quite some years.

Syed Oarasul Islam:

Thanks Eleni for your prompt answer. So this means if register my company then the my company will receive this tax. Am i correct ?

No, you will get the net price and VAT is credited to the Cypriot financial department (as Metaquotes is a Cypriot based company).

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you will get the net price and VAT is credited to the Cypriot financial department (as Metaquotes is a Cypriot based company).

Oh okey got it. Thanks. 

In Europe we have now the option "Reverse Charge"!

If you use the this in your bill to someone else in another country of the EU you don't have to calculate and add the VAT as this says that the one who pays the bill will be responsible for the VAT!

Please google for "Reverse Charge" and find out the specific regulations for the use of this!!

Carl Schreiber:

In Europe we have now the option "Reverse Charge"!

If you use the this in your bill to someone else in another country of the EU you don't have to calculate and add the VAT as this says that the one who pays the bill will be responsible for the VAT!

Please google for "Reverse Charge" and find out the specific regulations for the use of this!!

Yes googled it. Thanks for pointing this out. Didnt understand it very well. Can you please explain a bit from your understanding? Lets consider me the seller from Finland selling my products through a supplier (Metaqoutes) company in Cyprus. A buyer from Netherlands bought one of my product and paid the value added tax to Metaqoutes based on tax percentage rule of Netherland. Now me the seller dont have to worry about it at all. Meanwhile using the reverse charge the buyer can redeem the tax if they want? What if someone from Costarica buying my product? Does he/she have to pay this value added tax as well? 

Syed Oarasul Islam:

Yes googled it. Thanks for pointing this out. Didnt understand it very well. Can you please explain a bit from your understanding? Lets consider me the seller from Finland selling my products through a supplier (Metaqoutes) company in Cyprus. A buyer from Netherlands bought one of my product and paid the value added tax to Metaqoutes based on tax percentage rule of Netherland. Now me the seller dont have to worry about it at all. Meanwhile using the reverse charge the buyer can redeem the tax if they want? What if someone from Costarica buying my product? Does he/she have to pay this value added tax as well? 

The bottom line is that you don't have to deal with VAT as a seller, MQL5.com is taking care of it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The bottom line is that you don't have to deal with VAT as a seller, MQL5.com is taking care of it.

Thats really good !

Reason: