General - page 526

I try looking for my thread and I can't find it. Is there any tab for this, please
Why I'm unable to sell my signal service. I never did anything wrong on your site. All I ever did was buy products. Why did I get flagged? Please help, Thank you. Regards Dale
Regarding the trend of gold, I still think there is a lot of room for growth. Gold is linked to the US economy. We must know that the rise of gold is only a matter of time. What do you think
I have subscribed to a signal. I have downloaded MT5 to a new computer. Added the same trading account that the signal is attached to. Signal does not appear. How do I add the signal to the new computer without having to subscribe again
"Internal compiler error" after update test version 2595 retreat to version 2592 no such BUG
The OnTick() function is driven by the receiving of a new tick. But what if I want to execute a block of code immediately after the last tick of the trading week, long before the first tick of the following trading week? Any suggestions on how this can be done? Thank you
Hi, do you know if it possible add the timeframes quick buttons toolbar on undocked charts? Thanks
Ordersend is keep opening way to many orders at once (like 100-200 orders ), How can i just make one order per signal ?! MqlTradeRequest request = { 0 }; // nulling MqlTradeRequest structure MqlTradeResult result = { 0 }; void OnTick () { // My logic ....... if ( signal== "sell" &&
Hi All, I am wondering if the data provider gives within the book also the amount of buy/ask pernding rders that in the meantime are erased; or at least a way to derive them (as difference between the placed orders, the esxecuted ones and the remaining orders)? Secondarly, is anybody aware about any
Hi Whenever we do a buy/sell transaction, up and down arrow appears on the mobile platform chart. These objects repaint and are annoying. We can manually delete them but they keep appearing next time you open your mobile MT5. Is there anyway to disable them or delete them permanently once they
Hi everyone, Can anybody tell me how it is possible that the products I offer as a seller lost their rating (yellow marked 5-star system)? <Deleted> Best, Bernhard
Can I trade on particular company? how can i find it on Meta Trader? thx
i've had a service ticket open for 2 weeks now and nobody is responding
Hello, I have a credit in my account with MQL5, I want to withdraw but I am not allowed. A message appears, says "we need to perform additional verification of your account". How can I ask for my account to be verified? How long does it take for MQL5 to verify my account? They have not asked me for
I’m new to trading and not sure if I understand correctly how Sell Stop orders work. The stop order I placed started at the my set price, but exited way too early and not at my SL. I don’t know why it happened and if I did anything wrong. Here are the details: I placed a pending order to sell
Good morning, everybody. I have a problem that can't understand int indice = 0 ; int e = 0 ; void OnTick (){ int a = 0 ; string testo = ""; while ( 1 > 0 ){ testo += "ciao \n" ; a++; indice++; e++; if
  error on tester  (3)
i'm having some trouble with the tester terminal, i've searched for it and cant find what exactly is happening i keep getting, over and over, this error genetic pass ( 10 , 511 ) tested with error "critical runtime error 517 in OnInit function (module -1 exception 0xc0000005)" in 0 : 00 : 00.181 can
Hello - I often have this problem where I run the strategy test optimizer over, for example 10 steps of one input and the tester immediately says that 9 of the tests were run with 0 results and then runs only the final step/test. Does anyone know why this happens and how to make it work as expected
Hello, I have an expert advisor which uploads a report (About 5 megabytes) at the end of the day to a URL using WebRequests. How much bandwidth are we allowed? It does not mention here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules
I discover suddenly my mobile mt5( which is android ) not showing current status of trades in corner . it suddenly disappear Anyone facing same problem . Any solution
  Very Urgent  (1)
Hello I am trying to subscribe to the MQL5 service However, the platform does not accept my transfer of the purchase step to complete the VPS subscription process "please help
hi what can cause this , when i download a script or indicator from market for a few hours it work then if i decide to attach it to a chart i have to delete it and re download it from market in order to make it attachable to my chart again
Hello. There is a bug when I disable and enable Strategy tester by using CTRL + R command after doing the optimization. When I run a single test from the optimization and disable the Strategy tester and then later enable it again the values from the single test are not applied anymore. I am using
  MT5 Font size  (3)
HI is there a way to change font size on the toolbox and chart prices??? thanks
Hello ! Today i lost another activation because i had to reactivate windows license, the first one was from windows update , until now i have only 3 activations left if i use this one it will become 2 , and the product is not in the market anymore , so i need these lost activations back ! What
Can i use the ichimoku (Tks,) or any MA. With RSi indicator in same window For instance ichimoku (teken sen) crossing RSI Is it possible ?? To code this If it possible what do i need to learn to this .. Can it use as custom indicator to trigger signal ? What do it need to learn to do it ..my
Hi, I'm trying to subscribe to a signal and I've topped up my mql wallet, but now mql5 community is not logging in on my mt4 terminal
Good Day Guys. is there anybody who can help me to instal rented ea in vps. i have successfully installed in my latop but i am unable to install in my vps . Thank you Guys
I made real acount in MT5 but can't find deposit button How can i deposit real money?
I complete coding the step-by-steo EA of moving average for beginner (url:https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/100) and compiled, show Ok. But when testing in on my Demo account, it inccurs following error. Please anyone can help. The whole situation took place like below: After using debug I found