Seperate Include(.mqh) file in my code that I want to sell

I have developed a script that uses a .mqh file and I want to sell it on the market. The problem is that this .mqh file is inside my machine and if I try to upload my .ex4 file to sell on the market, I fear the person on the other side may not be able to use this script. How do I go about this?

Tawanda Tinarwo: I have developed a script that uses a .mqh file and I want to sell it on the market. The problem is that this .mqh file is inside my machine and if I try to upload my .ex4 file to sell on the market, I fear the person on the other side may not be able to use this script. How do I go about this?

When you compile a program, any Includes are compiled into it, so the user will be able to use your Script without issue (if properly coded)!

It will only be a problem if you are using precompiled ".ex?" library files instead of include files. But if you are using purely just include files, then there will be no problem.

PS! Also, don't use DLLs either if you want to sell on the Market.

Fernando Carreiro:

When you compile a program, any Includes are compiled into it, so the user will be able to use your Script without issue (if properly coded)!

It will only be a problem if you are using precompiled ".ex?" library files instead of include files. But if you are using purely just include files, then there will be no problem.

PS! Also, don't use DLLs either if you want to sell on the Market.

Thanks for the info. I coded the include file and compiled it as I was coding the Script. So if you say so I think it should work fine on the other end then. Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

Tawanda Tinarwo: Thanks for the info. I coded the include file and compiled it as I was coding the Script. So if you say so I think it should work fine on the other end then. Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 
You are welcome!
Reason: