General - page 1298

I use MT4 a indicator about "ask-bid shower”, it is showprice in big figure, but I cannot get it when I turn to MT5,who know how to getit? it is on left up position of below picture MT4 code is : // Code Modifications: FILE45 - #property indicator_chart_window //...
Hi all, I'm the admin of MTCopy. I would like to briefly introduce the main functions of Home | mtCopy - Share Your Trades - Copy transactions between accounts on MT4 platform from providers to clients - Adjustment on account slaver Lot - Allows you to select the pairs to copy - Copy all kinds of...
Hi all, I have access to GPU, I guess many people does these days. It is something that has become common and usually mid-range laptops and PCs are shipped with one GPU as standard. Now can MT5 strategy tester use these GPU to run optimization? As of now we can only run optimization in a local PC...
Billionaire Warren Buffett tossed lifelines to a handful of blue-chip companies during the financial crisis. Five years later the payoff on those deals is becoming clear: $10 billion and counting. Mr. Buffett approached that figure after he collected another hefty payment last week, bringing to...
Hi I have two MT5 installations on my server, the server has 8 xeon cores. On either MT5 insttalation I am not able to disable the first core in the Agents tab. I think this is a bug or wrong design! My first MT5 install is running a huge optimization, I told it to use the first 6 cores, which it...
Hello,   I can't manage to see a HLine drawn on a graph (m1) on other graphs (m5). When I set the properties of the line correctly, it doesn't do anything. The line is only shown on its graph, not on others. What am I doing wrong ? Christian
I got a message from the moderator to ask me to resize the strategy tester to 640 X 480 before capturing an image of "Graph" How do I resize the strategy tester? 
Hi, I've just been having a look at the MQL5 storage facility and it looks pretty good. My only concern with it however is security. When Committing files to the storage, are they automatically encrypted? If not, what's to stop a local Storage server Systems Administrator from pulling off all your...
GOLD: The commodity remains vulnerable to the downside having declined the past week. The risk is for more downside to occur towards the 1,272.00 level. A violation of here will aim at the 1,250.00 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1,215.00 level and next the 1,180.00 level....
Who know which brokers can trade by MT5 platform in China? i have MT5 EA but can't find brokers can trade in real platform, they all use MT4 platform in China. Why? Who can help me? Thanks!
hi, where can i get a book on how to program with mql5. I am new to programming, i like mt4 book which is written for non programmers. I can find the same for mql5
i have installed visual studio 2012 and metatrader 5 today,but my MetaEditor can not found visual studio 2012.   i have done this work on virtual machine before,when i install visual studio 2012 on C:\,it's ok.   this time ,i install visual studio in driver E:,MetaEditor can not found VS 2012 more....
[Deleted]
Hello, Anyone can any help me coding or some ideias, please! I want create an EA that tell me the highest value and the lowest value between 2:00 GMT and 6:00 GMT (Asia Sesson) and after 6:00 GMT will send automatically an order to my broker (OrderSend(...)). Rules: 1) Entry - Open a Buy/Sell...
Hi, and happy day to all :-) I have installed MT5 in 'D:\MT5' folder, but EA's and other stuff is saved by MT5 automatically in 'C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\336F3D4CEC261837570AB7E90AFB2241\MQL5\Experts' folder. I also have a MT4 install on my D: drive, and no data is saved...
  Will the U.S. Default?  (25   1 2 3)
If Wall Street's high-frequency trading machines are capable of emotion, then they must be head over heels in love with the U.S. Congress and President Barack Obama. High-frequency-trading profits rise with market volatility because the lightning-fast machines can anticipate changes in investor...
Chinkou Span line is crossing historical price on open bar for D1 timeframe but the price is still above Ichimoku cloud which is indicating possible secondary correction within primary bullish market condition. If the price will break 97.76 support level so we will see the reversal of the trend...
From algos to trading pschology and from market-maker's tricks to the quant models that dominate, Batur Asmazoglu provides an insider's view of a large sell-side bank FX trading desk. While the likes of Goldman's Thomas Stolper have proved it, Asmazoglu's first 'secret' is that "while many believe...
[Deleted]
I OPENNED AN ACCOUNT AND DEPOSTED FUNDS USING GATE2SHOP AND NOW OPENNED A SELLERS ACCOUNT AND DO I NEED TO OPEN ANOTHER PAYMENT ACCOUNT TO BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW  FUNDS FROM THE ACCOUNT?
  Symbols  (1)
How to add Indian stocks symbols to metatrader please help me
  unpredictable!  (12   1 2)
Forex can be very unpredictable sometimes, just like life itself. What is an unexpected that has struck you the most in forex, relate please.
The demo version of MT5 allows long OR short. Is this just the demo? Is it possible for non US brokers to implement MT5 as allowing long+short at same time? If not - why was this a feature?
Hello! Anybody know if there is an EA out there that setups orders at the high and low of the candle when it closes. It must be possible to choose different timeframe that the EA can work on and, for example, choose that the order must be set 2 pips from the high and low of the candle.
Hi fellow traders, I know someone works at one of the FX brokers, he told me ones they are copying traders trades without the trader permissions or knowledge. My quistion is there any ways to lock my account from such thing? Thanks
Where comission is charged and 0 spread Where there is spread and 0 comission Where there is both little spread and little comission Not spread nor comission affects winning or losing
[Deleted]
Index CFDs Index CFDs and their dynamics are a precise and exact investor estimation of a particular national economy or a sector performance. Indices value by its nature is a composite indicator of systematic factors which influence markets as a whole. There are various types of indices which may...
With only three of the 2,400 employees in the Bureau of Labor Statistics on duty, we won’t be getting the monthly nonfarm payrolls report Friday. Given the federal government shutdown that furloughed employees deemed nonessential, the manpower is simply not there to compile the data. So some of the...
ASIC is fake as it seems. What are they even doing? Well, this is what I keep asking myself. Are you wondering what I am talking about? Then here is the breaking news GTL Trade Goes Belly Up Down Under | Forex Magnates . The question is, is every...
Dear MQL5 Community, I don't know if the following has been asked before - delete or freeze topic if it has and let me know where to find it - but I am really wondering which article to read first and from then on. Just like you would do with a book from cover to cover. Another option may be:...
MT5 platform is designed to be used with all sorts of instruments, including stock markets. Like many I'm mostly accustomed with forex, it would be interesting to know the experience of traders traders using others markets, as well as any characteristics that must be considered.
  The RAM is not freeing up...  (71   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
MetaTester processes are eating up 1.2GB of memory each (previously it was always less), and won't release it afterwards. Configuration: i7-2600 8GB Ram Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard Windows 7 Corporate