General - page 483

I have a script for convert and make offline news data from ff calendar. Every functions are working perfectly. My broker uses gmt+1 clock so I make and convert all data belongs to gmt+1. the problem is the broker candle are not matching with news candle. It is not about daylight savings I guess so
  Lot Size  (1)
Hi how do I set A LOT Size from the meta editor? like from MQL5
[Deleted]
I need a ooff the shelve EA to copy trade from 1 MT5 to another MT5 within the same VPS/Server. I cannot find such products in Market. Anyone know such product
  Strategy Testeer  (1)
Maybe someone could help me out?! I have installed MT5 now 3 times, and in all 3 versions I could not start a full Strategy Tester either wit Ctrl+R or throught the menu. Only 3 items are displayed Overview, Agents and Journal. All other are missing. Appreciate any guidance how to solve it since
Hey Guys, i just updated the EA i bought on my VPS and another activation is gone. Why does it happen?? Kind Regards
I have the source code for this very good indicator in mt4 version , i need it on mt5 anyone who can help me change the source code from mq4 to mq5
i have multiple strategies , when i add them in one EA , i assumed that all profits will be added up but the end profit was less than that. For Example , 1. strategy one yields 1000$ profit separately 2. strategy two yields 5000$ profit separately 3. strategy three yields 2000$ profit separately
I just started writing code in mql5. everyday i am trying to write an EA that will only create BUY and SELL Orders . and when one of the Orders runs, it deletes the other. If there is a today deleted Order in History, I want it not to place a new order. This means that it cannot place new orders
Practicing profitable forex traders!!! If any of you are reading this thread - feedback and share your experiences: 1. How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed brokerage companies. Are there any problems with it (precedents if possible)? 2. Is it possible to withdraw at least $50-100
Good afternoon ! I want to use indicator Draw_Color_ZigZag in my ExpertAdvisor as a base for "support" and "resistance" lines. Take into account that I want to use 2 indicators with different settings (and later I want to other types of indicators), what is the best way to proceed: to add in
i run my EA but strategy tester can not run any code of my EA
  vps not copied  (4)
ive had vps for the week, the last 2 days trades didnt copy.i have an expert advisor running on the platform, would that interfere with signals
I notice an error in the history of the MQL5 signal of the trader "GOOD PROFIT for MT5" selling gbpusd on October 10, 2019 at 1.3035 and reselling in profit on February 6, 2020. However if I look at the data of the gbpusd on October 10, 2019: its daily high is 1.24691. It is therefore impossible
Can someone tell me, can I make real Money on this Meta 4
I have created a signal months ago and now the name is not apropiate for the signal, I see that signal name can be changed, will it have any impact on my signal history? (Losing any statistic or something)? Kind regards
Hi. Is there a method to get the 1. balance and the 2. margin requirement of the account for the last month´s day, without having to run a routine to print this values each month? Can I have this in retrospect? Thank you
Hi all, I am trying to share a project with another user in the community but Project Settings does not appear in the context menu ... (https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/mql5storage/projects#shared) I have tried by creating a folder first in Shared Projects and also by directly
Downloading an image for an EA.The image is 190X190 PGN and MQL5 does not except the image. Can someone help me
Can anyone help? Im using MT4 platform and cannot log into my MQL5 account, I have resett the password 4 times already and I can access MQL5 direct no problem, im stuck
  Vps doesnt work  (2)
Hi, for the first time i use vpn free trial and subs signal, and it works. Every position on signal are open to in my account, even my pc i shutdown. But before free trial are expired, i rent the vps for month. But today, the signal was not applied to my account. i turn on the mt4 on the computer
Hello, above you can see a screenshot of yours or mine on yours. There is no red cross to be seen, I was told that this should be green = connected. But it's red on me. It was always red - so no connection to the server . I urgently ask for a reply. Heinz Kampff
  ICustom Data  (1)
How can i Read This Kind of Signal from Custom Indicator. i try using i Custom But I Failed to catch the data please anyone explain how to catch this kind of signals
the new order link in my android phone won't allow me to place and order
i managed to build this one on the mql5 wizard and the SL and TP lines are even looking convincing . a two week trial for results . it takes a little trial and error to find your way around , but working with the mql wizard and the documentation introduction for how the price action
  Market  (1)
Hello, I would like to delete my product permanently from the hidden tab, how to do it
Hi , Please when my seller account will be verified to start selling my signals ? i have submitted the documents and verified my phone / email / Metaquotes ID ... And i have Added my signal but it still not public because of the verfication. Thank you for your time
Trying to add <Deleted> Signal to recently installed MT5, I Keep getting error messages, 1. Wrong Broker, then I downloaded the MT5 from the broker the signal provider uses and I get another error message when trying to pay
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double Bid = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_BID ), _Digits ); double Ask = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); double High0 = iHigh ( NULL , 0 , 0 ); double
Hello everyone, I get the following message in the journal " CI 0 11:06:30.255 Scripts script 3_Estrutura_Basica (PETR4,M1) loaded successfully NH 0 11:06:30.268 Trades '11620787': exchange sell 100 PETR4 at market QS 2 11:06:30.292 Trades '11620787': failed exchange sell 100 PETR4 at market [Volume
I have a problem with moving trendlines when I switch to different time frame