NEW Forex Calendar - page 21

Any update from the developers on the news calendar csv file issues?

muzzamcc:
Any update from the developers on the news calendar csv file issues?

Muzzamcc, any chance you remember which version you are using, can add the code for you in a version we have here.

mrtools:
Muzzamcc, any chance you remember which version you are using, can add the code for you in a version we have here.

I am using a custom built EA that I don't own the code for, so I'm reliant on the news calendar csv files being fixed unfortunately.

Are the developers still working on the news calendar csv file extra spaces issue or has it been abondoned?

muzzamcc:
Are the developers still working on the news calendar csv file extra spaces issue or has it been abondoned?

Any news on this?

muzzamcc:
Any news on this?

muzzamcc

I have been told that we are in a process of changing news feed supplier and that as soon as that is solved, the problems with current calendar will be solved too. That is all that I know for now

Calendar solving issue is on the way (with some probable changes in it). In the meantime, where possible, use Mladens recomended way of retreiving data from csv file

Why you don't focus on develop a better calendar? just as other forums have

I'm sure I'm talking by others too. Be we, who follow the news have to check on FF or BP. Because what is shown here is really poor.

Cacho:
Why you don't focus on develop a better calendar? just as other forums have I'm sure I'm talking by others too. Be we, who follow the news have to check on FF or BP. Because what is shown here is really poor.

Thanks for the feedback Cacho, that is some of the probable changes forex-tsd was talking about, from my understanding, better but still with the possibility in using it in automated systems.

mrtools:
Thanks for the feedback Cacho, that is some of the probable changes forex-tsd was talking about, from my understanding, better but still with the possibility in using it in automated systems.

I see.

How much time does it take the news to get an update since is known?

I would like to set the automated calendar but I'm afraid of update delay. And RSS is widely known as not the fastet method.

Reason: