NEW Forex Calendar - page 4

forexts:
Hello we have launched a new Forex Calendar

Main feature is that any person can create their own calendar (or use existings).

Also calendars can require invitation or absolutelly public.

Still is in BETA (problems can occurr).

http://calendar.forex-tsd.com

There are APIs to connect to metatrader (or other plattforms), to send or receive any kind of forex event.

Best regards.

Does this make Forex Factory obsolete?

KudzuFX:
Does this make Forex Factory obsolete?

Every good forum (which being considered to be good) should have forex calendar. As to FF so we have 1 or 2 good threads on our forum and people are trading FF calendar by EA and using some indicaor as well. So, nothing bad with FF.

But we have our public forex-tsd calendar and tool now.

This calendar will allow to create any calendar for everybody.

Besides there is some option as "private events". It means that everybody may publish private calendar (commercial or fully private).

Besides this calendar will allow everybody to post trading signals (public or commercial) and we will get some improvement to read this signals directly from the calendar by indicators or EA.

I've updated ForexTSD Calendar because of change of calendar data.

Previous version don't read calendar correctly.

Thanks Igorad.

Just for everybody: please don't use previous versions of this ForexTSD Calendar indicator as format of our calendar tool was changed.

Use the version from previous post (1.5 version).

And I want to remind that our indicator is using te other two webget files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176665

Files:
webget.zip  45 kb

Thank you by reporting this error.

We are working in fix it.

Best regards.

fxnewbie:
Hi Igorad !!

Thanks for the indy. Allways great.

Only one problem I want to report:

I've attached your indicator (post 24) and the webget.mqh and webget.dll and it works great. Only problem I have is when I try to delete indicator from that chart to place it in another currency pair chart, it freeze my platform and doesen't delete. I think problem is in the webget.dll.

I am using FXDD.

Regards,

bug

i come across this question too. when i delete the indicator, the commence cant be deled.

Originally Posted by fxnewbie

Hi Igorad !!

Thanks for the indy. Allways great.

Only one problem I want to report:

I've attached your indicator (post 24) and the webget.mqh and webget.dll and it works great. Only problem I have is when I try to delete indicator from that chart to place it in another currency pair chart, it freeze my platform and doesen't delete. I think problem is in the webget.dll.

I am using FXDD.

Regards,

Hi,

same problem here.I could not remove the indicator,it freezes my platform so i first deleted include and library files to be able to remove (and delete) the indicator.

How this work??

How this work and install to my MT4

downloadduit:
How this work and install to my MT4

Download zip file from my previous post.

Place dll file in /library folder, webget.mql - to /include folder, indicator to /indicators folder.

In indicators settings:

- CalendarID: you may trade any calendar from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum We have my calndar now with ID=4. But anybody may create their own calendar.

- DisplayLine and DisplayText - it is lines and text on the chart.

- Currency Filter. You may select any currency news to be displayed on the chart.

- Rating Filter. You may select news with any rating to be displayed on the chart. In our calendar tool we have the following:

low impact = rating 1;

medium impact = rating 2;

high impact = rating 3.

So if you select:

MaxRating=3

MinRating=3,

so this indicator will be displayed news with high impact only.

Hi, ND

I follow your instruction and I don't see anything in my chart ??

What wrong,... can you help

ps. I put : " dll file in /libraries folder, webget.mql - to /include folder, indicator to /indicators folder" all folder in /experts ...

Reason: