Why Doesn't MT5 synchronize imported tick data? - page 3

I know. It's a 16 years period. Could you please modify the script for it to work with that amount of data? I have no idea how much work is behind that, but I think that would benefit the whole MT5 community.

landmeister:
I know. It's a 16 years period. Could you please modify the script for it to work with that amount of data? I have no idea how much work is behind that, but I think that would benefit the whole MT5 community.

I will not change the script. More than 10-20 million ticks are not needed for the tester.

Reduce your CSV-file and redo all steps.

Ok. Thank you very much.

haloo. nice to meet you. i hope we succsess together in the future.

Ok. I retake this thread because the answer to my question remain unanswered. How can I synchronize imported data on MT5?

Could someone please tell me why my last message is always erased?

landmeister:
Could someone please tell me why my last message is always erased?

Posts are often removed if they are meaningless, add nothing to a topic, off topic or the sole purpose is to bump the topic.

I think that yours fall into the latter category.

I understand. Could you please tell me how shoud I proceed then? My answer has not been answered yet. Should I create a new thread?

You can create a new symbol with the range of ticks at all your heart's wishes in the Symbol (Ctrl+U) dialog Ticks tab.

Files:
scr.png  10 kb
Reason: