PR Calculation for agents!!

The calculation of "Performance Rating" for agents is not transparent enough user accounts are running up all sorts of strange charges! Even when no passes are being made by the agents, one's balance can still be used up.

I propose before each optimization Metatrader calculates the cost of a single pass for the period over which the optimization is going to be done. The user will then be able to estimate his likely costs for say 10496 passes or whatever number will be made and also a requirement of his further confirmation/ agreement to these charges before he proceeds can be put in place.

Also the providers of the agents can then be paid per pass they make rather than some pseudo "Performance Rating"

STEPHEN NJUKI:

The calculation of "Performance Rating" for agents is not transparent enough user accounts are running up all sorts of strange charges! Even when no passes are being made by the agents, one's balance can still be used up.

I propose before each optimization Metatrader calculates the cost of a single pass for the period over which the optimization is going to be done. The user will then be able to estimate his likely costs for say 10496 passes or whatever number will be made and also a requirement of his further confirmation/ agreement to these charges before he proceeds can be put in place.

What strange charges are you talking about ?

Why not calculate the cost on a sample yourself before running your full optimization ?

Alain Verleyen:

What strange charges are you talking about ?

Why not calculate the cost on a sample yourself before running your full optimization ?

Because the sample cannot be trusted. It keeps changing. Like I've said I've noticed my account running up charges for no passes. It seems the amount you pay is not fixed and is an unknown.

We need to know before hand the costs per pass. 

^^^

Would be good if MT5 could, have a tab upon Strategy Tester or section with button upon settings page for Strategy Tester, to produce readout of predicted, PR and time required locally based on system spec and time on the cloud, that, are based upon current data/settings, such as: #inputs #duration #modelling #timeframe #density of ticks...Otherwise im lost as to how I'm going to know even a rough idea of how much, is safe to deposit on MQL5 and testing will cost. I think it would also progress more people into using the Cloud service too, when they confronted repeatingly with the differences in wait times.. 

Reason: