"not enough money" on strategy tester (build 2361 - 08 Mar 2020)

My local MT5 installation was just updated to build 2361. After that, tests with my EA started failing on placing new orders, always with "not enough money" error. Why this is happening? The exact test with the same EA was working until yesterday, but now orders are being rejected on strategy tester...

The EA is the same but have you checked if the settings are also the same as before?
Check the initial balance and the EA money management settings.

Check your order volumes in the tester. Not enough money error shows that your EA is trying to place a trade without having enough money to cover the margin requirement.

Ehsan Tarakemeh:
The EA is the same but have you checked if the settings are also the same as before?

Check your order volumes in the tester. Not enough money error shows that your EA is trying to place a trade without having enough money to cover the margin requirement.

Yes, I´m using the same configuration (including leveraging), the same initial ballance and a minimum lot size. 

Ehsan Tarakemeh:

Just one more information. I have a second MT5 installation in my machice (from other broker, for swing/position trading). This other installation is build 2340 (21 Feb 2020). The same EA, with the same configuration and tester parameters is working as expected in the strategy tester.

lorenooliveira #:

Just one more information. I have a second MT5 installation in my machice (from other broker, for swing/position trading). This other installation is build 2340 (21 Feb 2020). The same EA, with the same configuration and tester parameters is working as expected in the strategy tester.

Have you ever solved this? I am getting this