General - page 409

signal provider  (9)
Hello I connect my Meta Trader account to a signal on my computer, if I open this account on my phone, will this cause the positions to be repeated
I am really confused about how can I know the true size of the Maximum drawdown and why is there a hidden period in these people's account stats? This is a really big problem, I am not yet sure if there is a way to know true size of the Maximum drawdown or not! But if I cannot know this disappeared
Hello, yesterday I bought an indicator. After that purchase in my browser the market disappeared in all MT4's! No EA's or indicators are visible since then: Under purchase only this indicator (not my other purchases) are visible but I am not able to download it. Please help
Please help my trade auto open trade with the same TP & SL set. The signal provider only trade 1, but my mt4 open another. Please help as this is not the 1st time, it happen before and it causes me to loss on trade
Using the same credentials in the MetaTrader app but getting unauthorized error message. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Hi. Im trying to find a simple MT5 indicator that displays daily/weekly/monthly profit and loss. Thanks
Hi guys Is there any event generated when terminal loses the connection with trade server
Hi Is it possible select a row on marketwatch or get the symbol from the row that is selected? I mean select as "mark" not show/hide
hi, is there any body know how to make my cent server to became paid signal serviced, because no matter how much i deposit , mql5 not allow me to sell my signal
This is the 1st time I encountered this matter. That I can not download/install any purchased EA/Indicator on my Windows VPS. (it has IE ver.11) But no problem on my desktop. the message "Mql4 market failed downloaded product 403" was on the journal. and the install failed as screenshot attached
Hi Can someone please advise why MQL5 isn't transferring funds to my trading account. I have been struggling for the past hour
Years ago, I found a scalping ma indicator programming in mql4 from website. It is a very good one and I really appreciate this author's great work. I try to use the same algorithm to program same indicator in mql5. But I have never gotten the last few bars printed out. It would be very thankful it
  need help  (5)
I moved my signal to the wrong account, could yall move it to the right one?
Anyone know of a broker with a leverage 1:500 on indices
Hello All, I've been trading now for months, but suddenly my indicators are not loading into the program when I initiate. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks, Maxbilllzzz
Hi, while trying to validate my mt5 EA for the market I get these following errors: test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2018.06.22 00:00:00   failed modify #62 sell 0.20 EURUSD sl: 1.16448, tp: 1.14249 -> sl: 1.16025, tp: 1.14249 [Invalid stops] 2018.06.22 00:00:08   failed modify #62 sell 0.20 EURUSD sl: 1...
Good morning yesterday I purchased an indicator on mql4, but I could not install it on my mt4, could someone help me
Hi, the trade size has changed from 0.3 to 0.5 on 1 of my open and running trades. My broker reluctantly explained this with a glitch on the MQL4 Platform. I have evidence it was at 0.3 for a month before got changed to 0.5 on 14th/15th April 2021 and request investigation. Thank you
Hello, I thought it was better to write to Service Desk, but due to the fact there are no subject about my problem, the only option is to post it on the forum. Basically I only want to understand why I received a feedback on one of my product but in the title bar stars remain gray, seems like the
I'm NOT looking for a signal recommendation as I know that is against forum policy. What I AM looking for is instructions on how I find/filter a list of signal MT4 or MT5 signal providers trading crypto pairs
I was banned for one week, now , one week after, I am free to write fóruns, comments, etc but I can't send or receive messages on chat. There is no support to ask about it, can anyone's help me
  Noob Question  (4)
Hello to Everyone, Question, are a some difference between _Period, Period(), Current Period?, because they look the same. Thanks in advanced! Reggards
I always seem unable to backtest the current day's data in the strategy tester. On any given day, the data in the backtester only seems to go up to midnight the day before. Clearly the data is in the terminal. Is there any way to force MT5 to update the history data to allow a backtest on the...
I have aafx live trading on MQL's MT5 platform on a laptop. I have mql5 VPS and two EAs running on the MT5. I now bought a new laptop. I want uninstall mt5 from the old laptop and setup the aafx's mt5 on the new laptop. What is the correct process/procedure? On the new laptop, what is the exact
  cant use funds  (1)
i have 110 dollars in my acct. yet it wont let me buy any products or vps or signals nothing
MQL5 London LD4 12
Hi all! I'm having some major challenges with the MT5 interface. How can I drag the chart around as to allow me a plain white space? I saw some people use code, but is there a way to avoid using code? Also, do the pip values not appear next to the Fib numbers? Thx
  Questions from a "dummy"  (2766   1 2 3 4 5 ... 276 277)
Good afternoon. How does IntradayTimeFilter work? Where can I find a detailed description of all the signal modules in the Wizard, which parameters mean what
I have been reading Forums, and 100s and 100s of people, especially US users having issues with the withdrawal system. I know you guys said you are doing the best you can. But I just can't be sure it take 3 whole months to find away to get people their money. Xoom, Paypal, Skrill, Stripe, Google
HI. Is there setting to have the maximum height for a sub window indicator by, indicator_height https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/preprosessor/compilation