I want to learn how to make OWN EA? - page 3

nasir1a:
Thanks you advice. I am trying .......... Still message error.  95% code copy from other EA code still now error message.

Yes that's right, please post your code by clicking on "Attach file" when posting a message here.

I would suggest anyway :

- Start MetaEditor from MetaTrader5

- Click "New" and generate a basic EA

- Then Paste your code in to the generated EA code

Then try to compile ; If ok then when going back into MetaTrader5, after refresh of the EA zone the generated EA should appear ; Then you can attach it to a pair and check the processing.

Example of logging in the Expert tab in MT5 from an EA :

Use a basic version system, saving all the significant changes with names like:

Expert_150813A, Expert_150813B, Expert_150813C, Expert_150813D,Expert_150813E, Expert_150813F 

Expert_150814A, Expert_150814B, Expert_150814C, Expert_150814D,Expert_150814E, Expert_150814F

so you can easily find the last working version. 

Marco vd Heijden:

if you want an easy intro route you can also look at video's from like Bilal Haider, or Jim Dandy on youtube.

Thanks

how difficult is coding....?

Francis Dogbe:
how difficult is coding....?
It will be known if an error has occurred, or its logic does not work.. ^_^

Roberto Jacobs:
It will be known if an error has occurred, or its logic does not work.. ^_^
am feeling lazy to start.. :(

don't waste time to learn, just buy from the market.. there is a lot of excellent ea available for free, also paid one. test in your demo account. evaluate advantages and weaknesses. choose the best one and start making money. thanks me later :P

Rudy Sani:
don't waste time to learn
Is that even possible ?

is anyone intrested in getting into contact with me to create an ea. I have a good idea however I need a coder to code the whole thing out. if you help me and ea turns out to be good then you can also keep copy of ea. I have also used back tester to test my strategy and had performed extremely well.

Bilal awx:
is anyone intrested in getting into contact with me to create an ea. I have a good idea however I need a coder to code the whole thing out. if you help me and ea turns out to be good then you can also keep copy of ea.

It doesn't work like that, you post your job in the Freelance section and you pick one of the developers they apply to do it for you.

Please don't double post.

Reason: