General - page 407

Hello, I changed my mobile number but I cannot set the new number and also new password because system send me an sms to old number that is dead :-( How I can do? Thanks to help
the OLD number wich is informed on my profile doesnt work it was lost ! To inform my new number the Sistem request SMS CODE sent to old number and also to new. The new SMS I Access normaly but the old number is impossible ! What can I do to Change my Celular Number
I'm experiencing a strange behaviour in the strategy tester on MT5 and MT4. I'm reading the ATR value with following code which works fine but all though there is no ATR indicator on the testing template and I'm reading the ATR value from inside an expert advisor, that I'm testing, the ATR indicator
Hi, I have got a problem when using mql5 website. The CSS and JS resource does not load correctly which causing website layout and functionality not working properly. 403 forbidden show in browser console. For more info, this error seems to be affect only with the user from singapore region (or
I just moved from mql4 to mql5 , and honestly mql4 was much easier then mql5 in most cases , anyhow i am trying to read buffers values from an indicator , but it only shows me 0 instead of the actual buffer value.7 Here is my code : #property version "1.00" int handle1 = 0 ; double
mql5.com site shows wrong, no pictures. In Chrome site was wrong long time ago, so I used Firefox, but today same problem with it also...... I'm I the only one, how to fix it
can someone please give me some information, or even help me out on this? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2012, CompanyName | //|
Hello, I have same panel on MQL4 and MQL5. On MQL4 the elements react very fast, for example the dropdown menu opens immidiatelly on mouse click. But on MQL5 same panel is much slower. It can take up to 1-2 seconds after mouse click. What is the reason and how can it be fixed? Regards, Dmitro
LS, i have rented a Windows 2019 VPS, opened an account at icmarkets, created a demo account first and started the MT4 terminal. I login with my MQL5 credentials (tools/community). I then want to subscribe to a free signal (since demo to demo is possible), but once i click on the button 'Subscribe'
Hi. There is no yellow bar with word "Real" on it in my MT5 android app while I'm connected to the server. Does anybody know why
Hi, I have bought an EA, and installed on my MT4 account. Since there is a limit to the number of activations. If I want to deinstall it from my account, and claim back that activation, what do I have to do? Thanks
  MQL Virtual Server  (16   1 2)
Hello Guys I had Just Started My Trial Period of the VPS But i'don't know for sure if it's work fine or not
Hi there, since several builds I always encounter problems with the auto completion of the MT5 editor. Like in the example below. I defined a double array called "level_crossed". Now when I type "level" this variable is not shown in the dropdown list. Auto completion is a nice feature and it would
How do I fix this
I copy the signal name <Deleted> from 2021.03.31 17:53 to MT4 Account 11483335 (broker Exness Real) On 2021.04.12 the signal <Deleted> has 02 open trade at 2021.04.12 05:15 & 2021.04.12 04:15 ( AUDCAD pair) Deposite: 1500 usd but in my MT4 account only open 01 trade AUDCAD pair. What happend
Hi, i have woke up this morning to find that my downloaded indicators no are no longer showing on the chart and cant be added to the chart from navigator. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks
Hi All Can someone please give me some pointers/advice on what to do when the data window shows different value then the iCustom value ? Example : Buffer 0 and buffer 1 are showing correct values but buffer 3 and buffer 2 are showing wrong values Code: #property version "1.10" #property strict
please confirm me is this indicator repainted or painted not or give lately signal. please anyone help me. kindly mladen help please.
Example : Buy 1.20000 sl 1.15000 tp 1.25000 1 ) What action will the EA take if a Stop Loss is reached on an order 2 ) What action will the EA take if a Take Profit order is hit Please do not write CLOSE. The correct procedure is to give an order to the broker. a) And what happens when the EA has
  Lack of honesty  (1)
Lack of honesty A seller put an Expert Advisor up for sale and I bought it as the Back Test was promising. Later a new version came out that works terribly badly because he did not want to allow those of us who had bought this expert to have it, since she removed it from the sale and put the good
Can it be a glitch or something? i have an order sell, in volume 0.4 appearing on my mt5 transactions but i dont see anyopen trades running anywhere
  Market doesnt work  (10)
I cant buy anything in the market. If I click on an expert advisor the coming page is empty
After getting some trouble reading custom indicators that use the enum "ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE" I noticed that its first value (PRICE_CLOSE) was 1, instead of 0 as usual. In MQL4 the documentation especifies its values from 0 to 6 , but in MQL5 they aren't explicit . void OnStart() { for (int i=0;
  Best PC spec for MT4  (11   1 2)
Hi ALL, someone please advise me the most suitable PC spec for MT4 which only work single thread so high spec CPU like Intel Core i9 would not perform well as expected. However, I believe the spec of CPU might be the best solution for avoiding chart freezing esp at the heavy deal time form LDN time...
Guys I bought EAs and installed on MT4, worked with them regularly. Then, suddenly, I can't upload anymore to a chart. i google the problem and I see that I need to delete and reinstall. Ok, now it works, but it costed me one licence... Why? Do you have any experience or suggestion about that? PS
Do you have any idea to hedge 28 pairs at same time
Since 2875/2860: * Time until debugging starts <> 40 Seconds, whereby it needs 21 seconds to compile. Builds before 2860 need 3 seconds (all without optimizations - of course) * Chart freezes just like that when using indicators and EA same time in same chart. Not always, not on every computer, just
2021.04.15 09:29:03.227 Access violation write to 0xFFFFFFFF in 'C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\68FF8AF8FE12E7753D5EBAFADB5737BA\MQL4\Experts\Market\Trend Scalp Free.ex4' 2021.04.15 09:29:03.227 Trend Scalp Free GBPJPY,M5: global initialization failed
All (ex4 ex4 ex4 ) error!!!! Today, some customers report that files downloaded after purchase cannot be used. After testing, I found that all the files downloaded by MQL5 (ex4) now have an error: 2021.04 . 15 11 : 16 : 52.108 2020.03 . 01 23 : 00 : 00 Access violation write to 0x2899DE6D in