General - page 405

Hi In myfxbook for exemple I have my account history since January 2021. But when I create private signal on this account (2 days ago) I have only history since April. Why? Thanks 🙏 for all
Hi, Please kindly cancel my last activation of <...> that I activated on my working PC by mistake
Hello how can i create a system when main account open a trade sub account also open this trade in mt5
I have a Python program that accesses a CFD platform via the Python / MT5 interface. Everything actually works as it should (e.g. logging in, querying courses, etc.). Only when I try to place an order on the CFD platform from the Python program via the Metatrader5 interface does it unfortunately
I just start getting error when I try to connect to my signal provider ? Signal - connect to 142.215.208.237:443 through proxy failed from windows 10 MT4 desktop app. any suggestion to solve this
Hello, can you recommend a good strategy tester please? I am willing to pay for it. The strategy testers I have used don't let me use all the indicators
I thought this would be intuitive and easy. Can not find this EA I just bought. It was downloaded to my MT4 platform supposedly. And activated. Perhaps it is invisible. Please help me locate this. Thank you. Floyd38 FOUND. Thank you
Hello there. I m trying to add my EA to the platform. it is showing me validation fail . The message is test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found When back testing the algorithm for the same day time found a error no ticks generated. to day is 29-04-2021 and testing for the same date so
Hello everyone! I am using Buy method: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/tradeclasses/ctrade/ctradebuy It's necessary to inform those variables: bool Buy( double volume, // position volume const string symbol= NULL , // symbol double price= 0.0
It was on Friday of the Championship's first week that the trading robot of Andrey Barinov (Wahoo) occupied the fifth place in TOP-10. Andrey is a newcomer in the Championship but he has already managed to execute more than 100 orders in Jobs and develop a dozen of products for Market. We have...
i know how to use open different terminals when downloading MT4 from a broker, however the ea i use requires build 1320, so i've had to download only the executable terminal.exe file, i want to have 2 different terminal.exe which allow me to have different trading accounts. can someone advise me
I have downloaded and installed Metatester 5 agents. I have also associated my MQL5.com account with the Metatester manager and had checked the box to sell computing power. I am seeing this image. But number of test passed is 0 ? Why ? I am doing something wrong ?
Hello, i have an problem and cant figure out the sloution. Im trying to get the Index/Position of the Highest and lowest Candle. For example if the Highest Candle is Positioned befor the Lowest Candle or behind it
I'm looking to do joint ventures with other coders but want to know if its possible for within mql5 to setup a split payments system. So, for each product I sell rather than me receiving 80% payment, i get 40% and the other coder gets 40% or is this something I would have to do manually after
Hello Guys I need to include some basic instructions into the EA, which will open by button click. I would just add the link to MQL5 website where the manual is located, but in this case the user must allow WebRequest in terminal settings. So I am looking for some native functions to show up the
Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards. When you first withdraw to a new card, you need to confirm the operation via an SMS or Telegram code. After that, no confirmation is required for cards included in the trusted list. The minimum amount for withdrawal is 10 USD, the maximum one is
  MetaTester 5  (5)
Hi, I am new to this and thought I will give the MetaTester 5 tool a go to see if I can make a little bit of money on the side as I have some computers running 24h per day anyway. On my stats I can see all of my 6 agents. 2 have run 0 jobs, 3 have run 2 jobs and 1 has run 21 jobs. However non of
Hi Recently one of my PC with major windows updates clear my license for one of the EA purchased through MQL5. And also I installed EA on VPS server which was not working very well. I would like to release those two activation/licenses. So i can setup new VPS server. What is the process of
Hi, id like to know how I delete some of the products I have on the mql5 market
  EA- Cyberia Trader  (25   1 2 3)
Hello, We are testing Cyberia Trader and we (me and my friend) would like to know what is the difference between periods; PERIOD_H4 and PERIOD_M1? We ran tests for a period of H4 and M1 and we got totally different results under the same conditions (same lots, same month,...). Why are the results so...
Hello there, Can any one suggest me how to get 10 years of back data to back test my EA Perfectly . Because I want to verify my EA that it is working in every year perfectly. If any third party api is providing the kind of data please contact. Thanks
Hi Guys I have a signal with Demo account and working from 6 month ago. Unfortunately because I did not use that demo account for 10 days the broker has disabled that demo account. Now I have problem with that signal, I had try to contact the broker support but they told there is no way to restore
Is there anyone who tried this and could withdraw money
I changed account on my VPS and when I wanted to migrate into my New Account (with EXPERT ADVISER), it kept failing to migrate with the following error message " your trend EA.ex4 uses 'wininet.dII', please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again". Funny enough, I wanted to migrate
i have recompiled ,removed and attached again.. yet this error is not sorted out. Please advise me how to sync remote server
  Change Name  (2)
I wanted to correct my name from MICHAEL QUINATADCAN MACASIL to MICHAEL . anybody help on how to correct the said matters. thank you
I am trying to migrate my EA setup to my VPS but i cant and i am getting an error shown in the picture. Can someone help? thanks
Hi, My VPS rental expired today but I have renewed for a further 3 months 2 days ago already. I have lost transactions from my subscribed signal now. What should I do to get the VPS activated
As most people probably realise the 'drawdown' figure we get in our reports or MT4 statement analyses doesn't actually tell us anything beyond the most negative state at the times when trades are closed. However, that doesn't tell the whole story and I'd like to know if there is a way we can find
Hello .. I am trying to run a robot and it is giving some errors, and I would like you to help me make it run or give me the meaning. some of the mistakes are these <Deleted> Errors: <Deleted> Source of Error arraysize' - undeclared identifie MqlBookInfo curr_info;for (int idx=0;(idx< arraysize