what Windows server & OS do mql5 use please for their VPS

marktrounce27:

I don't think that this will matter since you will not have ANY control over the OS and the server...

You can only rely on their speech regarding performance.

And, it is MT5 (the platform).  MQL5 is the programming language behind MT5.

;)

Flavio Jarabeck #:

I don't think that this will matter since you will not have ANY control over the OS and the server...

You can only rely on their speech regarding performance.

And, it is MT5 (the platform).  MQL5 is the programming language behind MT5.

;)

Hi Flavio, thanks for the comments.  I have run on mql5 VPS for a long time testing EA's developed on mt4, they work perfectly well, however as I needed more than 32 charts open per account, I have also tried FXVM VPS (Sorry MQL5). I have copied across identical mt4 setups and the EA does not open trades, hence me trying to find out why?  It can only be down to mt4 or server OS I think now.  FXVP run on windows 2012 and now I am trying 2019, but I think same outcome, no trades. I am absolutely puzzled as to why EA's work perfectly well synchronised from mt4 to mql5 VPS and not FXVM.  Stressful.

marktrounce27 #:

Hi Flavio, thanks for the comments.  I have run on mql5 VPS for a long time testing EA's developed on mt4, they work perfectly well, however as I needed more than 32 charts open per account, I have also tried FXVM VPS (Sorry MQL5). I have copied across identical mt4 setups and the EA does not open trades, hence me trying to find out why?  It can only be down to mt4 or server OS I think now.  FXVP run on windows 2012 and now I am trying 2019, but I think same outcome, no trades. I am absolutely puzzled as to why EA's work perfectly well synchronised from mt4 to mql5 VPS and not FXVM.  Stressful.

SORTED NOW, thanks Flavio

Reason: