I am developing autometed trading systems on Pyton and R.
I have a live real account on MT5 broker.
1. Is it possible to call MT5 Order Managements functoins by MT5 APIs (if there such APIs, where to find them) through Pyton and R ?
2. Is it possible to call all MT5 funcitons within Pyton and R ?
3. Is it possible to call all Pyton and R functions within MT5 EA code ?
I have to figure out the easiest and effiect way of integrating MT5 and Pyton and R environmnets.
Thx for you support.
1. No, but you can work with files.
2. Not directly, but you can work with files.
3.Not directly, but you can work with files.
It means you will have to design/create/write bridges.
Looks Pyton integration has still tons of to do list.
R integration seems finised (thx to fxsaber for sharing the link).
Is there anyone who gave a try for MT5 and R integration with mt-R library which is "https://www.mql5.com/en/code/17468" ?
Thx for your valuable comments.
Since you can import .dll files in your own MQL Programs, you could communicate via sockets.
Just create a little .dll in c++ which will create a socket and listen for incoming commands. In python you would connect to that socket and send the commands over to the Metatrader.