Take profit can be set within spread and be negative?

I was experimenting with MT5 and found strange thing

I am selling an asset 

• Set the stop loss above the Ask price. 
  • Set the take profit above the Bid price and below Ask price (within spread). 
  • This means the order will be closed by TP but with loss. And this is what happening actually. 
  • So technically I able to put TP between Bid and Ask and open sell or buy orders. 
  • Opposite also for Buy orders. 
When trying to set SL within spread order is not executed due to invalid stops. 
How this works? 

Narek Kamalyan:

So technically I able to put TP between Bid and Ask and open sell or buy orders. 

• Opposite also for Buy orders.
Yes for sell, no for buy.

You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit by the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
              MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
    Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

Reason: