General - page 1178

MT4 Bridge  (1)
When I was doing some research I heard that it is possible to create your own MT4 bridge and set trading conditions by your self. Does anyone have more information on this? Regards
  Arbitration  (3)
Hello. I have requested arbitrage and i get the following text in my chat : Provide your reason for applying to arbitration to start considering the case: Point from the Technical SpecificationsScreenshot (How to insert an image and a source code correctly)Easy and intuitive text descriptionIf...
Good evening everyone .I tried to make a deposit of $ 10 , however, the money I have not been credited and appeared the message " Financial operations are blocked ."Can anyone help me .Thank You.Regards, Sam .
USDCAD: Caps Strength, Turns Lower USDCAD: Having capped its strength at 1.2442 level to turn lower during Tuesday trading session , further downside pressure is envisaged. On the downside, support lies at the 1.2400 level followed by the 1.2350 level. Further out, support resides at the 1.2300
  Account Banned !!!  (13   1 2)
I don't know, why I am getting this type of message from MQL? Earlier also 2 days I can't participate here due to this issue. Some times showing account banned, sometimes working smoothly. Last one hour I can't participate here due to this issue. Is there any one facing this type of problem? See the...
  Strategy Tester  (3)
Could you tell me how do I get more historical data with metatrader 4 strategy testing? Because when it downloads historical charts it only goes back 3 months.
Hi, I use markets.com as broker, but can't setup any "copy trades" in my MT4? I connect to mql5 server, but nothing else happens when i try to "copy trades" ? Just the MT4 opens, and nothing more?? Anyone know what i might be doing wrong? Thanks
Hi, my code is:     if (SignalSubscribe(74156))  {   Print("Success");  }  else   {   Print("Error : "+GetLastError());  }  i get Error: 4060, i cannot find information about 4060. I have enough money in my account. I am successfully logged in, i can enumerate signals using SignalBaseSelect()...
USDJPY: Vulnerable Below The 120.47 Level USDJPY: Despite the pair’s marginal higher close the past week, it still faces bear risk while holding below the 120.47 level. On the downside, support comes in at the 118.62 level where a break will target the 118.00 level. Below here if seen will aim at...
Could you please convert this code below to mt4 expert thank you. Fst:=Mov(C,12,E); Fst; Slw:=Mov(C,26,E); Slw; Bullish:=MACD()>0; Bearish:=MACD()<0; Buy:=Bullish AND Ref(Bearish,-1); BuyPrice:=ValueWhen(1,Buy,C); ProfitLong:=100*((C-BuyPrice)/BuyPrice); Sell:=Bearish AND Ref(Bullish,-1); SellPrice...
  GBP USD Buy  (3)
Hello friends, After 8 months, GBP USD got an up trend. I like to play with long trade, because day candle is showing in February GBP crossed my favourite MA and still now its staying up. So, I think its a good time to buy GBP USD, And of course have to use SL for 100 Pips (Long time). What's your...
GOLD: Risk Remains Lower Despite Recovery Attempts GOLD: Although a marginal higher close occurred the past week, GOLD continues to retain its broader downside pressure. On the upside, resistance resides at the 1,219.98 level where a break will aim at the 1,230.00 level, its key psycho level. A...
In MetaTrader 5, we provide the ability to create entire calculation farms to speed up calculations of trading strategies by the tester. They are intended for mass optimization calculations when hundreds of tasks can be run in parallel on remote computers. And you can install several agents on each
Hello, I have EA that makes a lot of transactions and it's profitable, I just need to close it just before account stopout or at proper moment. The charts of EA results look always the same: Method I use at this moment (with average results, because trades get closed sometimes too fast and no more...
Hi, I would like to add the expert advisor version (#property version) to the comment of his orders. Is it possible to access this information thought code?
  Product logo  (4)
Is anyone nice enough to help me complete my logo. Just needs resized to 200x200 and a bit of effects adden. If possible please contact me. Thanks
EURUSD: Risk Builds On 1.1096 Level EURUSD: With EUR breaking down out of its consolidation range to close lower the past week, risk now builds on its key support located at 1.1096 level. We expect that level to give in for the pair resume its broader downside pressure. However, this might not...
  Vidya  (4)
Hi. Can anyone point me at a Vidya/Price cross indicator, if not, can someone code one for me. Many,many thanks
Warren Buffett's 50th annual letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders is out. In it, Buffett talks about the company's successes, but also its mistakes. (Mistake #1, in fact, was buying Berkshire Hathaway.) Buffett's next mistake, however, ended up costing him and his partners $100 billion. Here's...
G'day all. Just want to share an bot I've rebuilt. First I'm no programmer but I like to think I can apply logic. Secondly I would like to credit the original author but unfortunately don't know who they are. So I have attached a little package to demonstrate the results I have been getting from...
TIME TO GO LONG TIME TO GO SHORT I HAVE NO IDEA
Hi, So far I know, referring broker, publicity own referral link to sign up in broker etc is not allow in the forum. My question is, Is it allow in the blog section? Because I saw one blog post, clearly referring to a broker with his affiliate link. I am confused. Need advice. Thanks.
hi, I had working mql4 expert, and after a new build it stopped to work as expected. Current build is 765 Namely, array passed to a function has no values. Please see attached full code and of its execution output: test.mq4 void OnTick(){ ArrayResize(listOfLiveMNumbers,10,4);...
Dear All, I have a lot of questions. if anybody know please kindly answer as; 1. How much for the rating to public my signal in MetaTrader terminal? 2. How to add signal real account for free? 3. If i want to subscribe demo account in mql5. Can i use real account to subscribe that?...
Have you ever heard talking about SuperFlat indicator ? No ?!? Just kidding, it's just supertrend indicator but highlighting flat zones painting them in a different color. This indicator is a modification of the supertrend indicator developed by Xaphod ( xaphod.com ) one of the best supertrend...
  Indices  (3)
Hello all, I just downloaded MT5, but I can't see indices, like the S&P, Dow, Dax, Nifty. Where are they ? Or you don't feature them ? Thank you Gabriella
Try it out. Search for any existing product in the market and it will show no results.
According to this release news about rent system : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40945, there is issue where the system is not ready yet. My prospect buyer face the problem to rent my product. Anyone face the same problem? How to solve this issue? Thanks for sharing and answer.
I hereby propose to create a rating called Signal Quality Index for signal providers MQ can compare the Profit Factor, Recovery Factor, Draw Down, MAE, MFE, etc and rank the signals on each statistic and combine the score. Then from there calculate the SQR and rank the signals Who supports
H4 price is inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo with the following condition: The price is located inside kumo below Sinkou Span A line which is indicating the bearish condition with the secondary rangingChinkou Span line is crossing the price from below to above on open H4 bar for possible breakout to...