General - page 331

clarity  (3)
i cant see my post yesterday i requested an info about purchasing vps when im trying to register it straight from my account (mt4) it doesnt give me an alternative to use my available funds but only banks when im trying to buy it from mql5 it only reflect mt5
Hi all, I'm working a lot with the mobile platform since it's quite convenient an it almost fulfils every important feature of the desktop version, which I need. The only thing which annoys me a lot, is that the delta earnings and losses of the SL/TP limits that I've set, are not visible. Since I'm
Hi, I'm trying to get Ask/Bid updates from a Script/EA using two moving averages . Here's the gist of what I want to do. Using the 20 and 50 ema, I want a way to check to see if the ask/bid goes back to the 50 ema or below then continue upwards/ downwards. (I want to check for pull backs / reversals
Hi Guys, Is it possible to export the prices to excel from MT5 like we can do it in MT4
Hello, We have our MT5 system and want to connect to a non-MT5/MT4 feed provider. We want assistance how do we setup feed without using DDE as we want to send/receive HIGH/LOW as well. Appreciate for the help in advance
Hello, why I can not make a Withdraw with the amount of money I have at the moment in the MQL5 account? as you can see in the picture attached it says that I can not make any Withdraw but my Balance right now is 108 usd dollar. Anyone can help me please? I need to take out that money from the page
  MetaEditor freezes  (10)
Since the last update my Meta Editor freezes on code completion. When I type in the function I'd like to call, the editor freezes on code completion inside the function call brackets. For instance addArrayElement(p_data, <freezes here when I try to type> ); Does anyone else have / solved this
Good day. I am trying to withdraw how ever when I hit the Withdraw button I get the Error below and I get this error message Withdrawal XX.XX USD to CardpayWebmoney is failed. Payment system declined the transaction am I the only one with this problem or there are several other people
Hello my dear experts hope everyone is fine. my question is . is it possible to load a indicator on our chart with a button. for example if we add a button in our EA and want to implement Bollinger Band or RSI or any indicator that we want to show on chart. if it is possible to add a indicator with
I just purchased an EA and when I try to download it to the terminal and login, I get this message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi Dear Forum, I have a MT5 RAW account at eightcap (AUS), they offer a normal Spread & RAW accounts Their RAW symbols have EURUSD.i (.i) suffix When I subscribed to a symbol it attempts to buy the none RAW spread symsbol (no suffix) and comes back as failed, How can I change my incoming Signal
One of the most popular indicators developed by Bill Williams is the Alligator. Bill Williams Alligator EA is a simple open-source expert advisor developed for MT4 platform to demonstrate a proof-of-concept robot that trades using the Bill Williams Alligator indicator
Android freezes, need to close and reopen to get live quotes. Is there a refresh button
Hello, I am trying to test my EA, however I get no results. Then, when results do show up, the results get discarded. I get no results from known working ea's either. The results tab is just displaying blanks and zeroes. I have optimization checked , visual on, use date checked (testing the last 2
anyone can help me get the open price of the last open trade which is not yet close...thank in advance
Hi there, Can you recommend a very good Coder familiar with MTF Donchian Channels MT4 so that I can place an order through this Website. I am a newcomer to MT4, but I am quite comfortable trading Futs on a different platform. I can layout the explicit steps that I require to identify trade entries
I cant get the vps because the webpage keeps telling me its unavailable
I have looked throughout the forum, but cannot find what I am looking for. Can anyone direct me to an EA that, once I enter a trade, it automatically sets up my preferred SL; TP; "Close all" button, and maybe even a "Reverse" button. Thank you in advance
Hi All, Can someone guide me on how to open a real trading account in MT4 or MT5. I am from India. Thanks, Vinay
Please how do I change my User ID from the default to my preferred one
Hello. I am attempting to make an EA using RSI and candle patterns. When I try to backtest it with real ticks, I get the tick mismatch errors like I usually do lately. Then when I use it on the simulated 'every tick' option I get an 'array out of size' error and OnTick() critical error. Here is the
hey guys and girls, I've got a small problem in this code: //---- checking number of bars if (rates_total < MPeriod - 1 + begin) return ( 0 ); //---- declare the local variables = > HERE THE PROBLEM int first, bar,i= ArraySize (ExtLineBuffer); ExtLineBuffer[i]= 1 ; double Sum, SMA;
  MQL5 VPS  (6)
I've read in previous posts that the above VPS is only suitable for one MT4 account, albeit several platforms within that account. Is this still the case? I am in need of a VPS that allows 2 different brokers and several MT4 accounts
Hello, I know programmin in C++ well, and know Algorytms. In your Opinion what is the best way to learn MQL
  Market  (2)
kindly help me. Why is market not showing on my mt5 toolbox
Dear Sir, Kindly check my account, shows differences between profit and loss I'm in profit 188% and lose 74% but over all it shows lose 25% Kindly solve the problem Thx regards
Hi, Is there a way to contact MQL5's Service Desk? The "New Request" link as shown in the illustration is hashtagged and is not working. When I click on the link "create a request", I land on a 404 page. My issue is to how to get back the indicator licenses that I just installed and haven't used in
'm trying to find what brokers based in the USA do offer MT5 as a trading platform. Is there any way to pull a list of those
I am just learning to write new code. Can you help with a code software? Example ; At the Same Time; 1.STEP Open the Pozisition Buy and Sell Buy 1.57520 Take Profit 200 Sell 1.57520 Take Profit 200 2.Step The price has moved up 200 pips. Buy Take Profit 200 ( Close Pozition) Open the Posiziontion
[Deleted]
I get an error saying: "array out of range" I am new to coding and MQL5 so I am trying to understand the basics. #property copyright "Copyright 2021, NENFB LLC" #property link "https://www.NENFBLLC.com" #property version "2.00"